epilogue

aw, snap! here's the last chapter for you guys! thank you so so much for making it this far <3
--------

EPILOGUE

"In another life,
I will make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away—"

"Renjun-ah, stop singing and help us here!" Doyoung threw a balloon towards the guy who was having his time singing at the karaoke. "Stop acting like a brokenhearted person because we know you're not!"

The Chinese frowned and rushed towards Doyoung, "I was having fun, hyung." he said and handed Doyoung a pair of scissors.

"Renjun-ah, did Jisung messaged you?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun fished his phone out of his pocket and nodded, "He texted me 27 minutes ago, saying that he, Hyuck, Haejin and Yeri-noona are going to the cinema."

Jaemin just nodded and rushed towards the gazebo outside. He saw his other friends currently fixing the decorations. "Hyungs~ What do you want for lunch? I'll order our meal for us." He said and took his phone out.

"Wow, is Jaemin really buying us lunch?" Jaehyun chuckled and handed Taeyong the markers he'll be using for the banners.

"It's a thank you gift for you guys... for helping me set this up?" Jaemin said and scratched his nape. "So yeah, meal's on me!"

"Pizza!" Kun yelled and everyone agreed.

"Chicken!" Yangyang cheered.

"Alright, chicken and pizza." Jaemin chuckled and ordered food for them.

Jaehyun stood beside him and patted his back, "Won't Haejin suspect that you're doing something?" He asked and Jaemin just shook his head.

"She knows that I have work, and I also asked the guys to keep me covered, and I trust them." He said and placed his order.

"How in the world can you trust Donghyuck?" Doyoung said and Jaemin raised a brow.

"Hyung, shouldn't you be inside?" He said. "i trust Donghyuck, because he's still my friend even if he's a bitch most of the time." He said and everyone who heard it chuckled. "I'll just go and call Hendery-hyung and see how the video is going. See you later!" He said and rushed inside.

They were currently in a resort that Jaemin's siblings rented. It was for Haejin's special day tomorrow, and also for Jaemin's plan tomorrow. Their friends are currently helping him decorate everything that needs decoration. They could have just hired some people to decorate the place for them, but Jaemin wanted everything to be sincere.

There are twenty three of them, including his friends who were in London. Haejin's co-workers were also willing to lend a hand. Yeri went with Haejin, Donghyuck and Jisung to the cinema. Irene and Wendy bought balloons. Seulgi was the one handling the food which will be served tomorrow, and Ningning was helping with the decorations.

"Hyung! How is the video going?" Jaemin immediately asked the moment Hendery answered the call.

"It's almost done, no worries!" Hendery said and smiled. He flipped his camera so that Jaemin would see his computer. "See that?" He said and chuckled.

"Thank you, hyung!" Jaemin cheered. "Are you, perhaps with Shotaro, Sungchan and Xiaojun-hyung?" He asked.

Hendery nodded, "Yep, they're in the other office. Wait a sec," He said and stood up. "Guys, it's Jaemin, say hi!" Hendery said and their friends cheered.