six

HELLO STREAM DAY6's ZOMBIE!!!!

Chapter 6

"Unnie, can I leave at noon?" Haejin looked at Irene, whose table was in front of her.

Irene raised a brow, "Sure, but what for?"

The younger sighed and removed her glasses. "Jaemin and I have an appointment at Skyline," she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Skyline?" Donghyuck asked and kicked the floor so that his chair would move towards Haejin. "As in the clothing line-slash-modelling agency Jisungie works at?" He asked.

Haejin nodded, "Yep... we have an appointment today because we would be talking about our future job there..." She lowered her head down in embarassment.

"Yah, Haejin-ah, I didn't know you were a model!" Yuta, one of their friends, exclaimed out of the blue.

The short guy beside him nodded, "Jaemin never mentioned that he also models."

Haejin chuckled, "Ten-oppa, have you forgotten that Jaemin had lots of part time jobs before? He once modelled for an online shop before." She smiled while remembering the memory.

Irene sat beside her and nudged her arm, "Whipped." She chuckled which made Haejin frown. "But good luck on your appointment. We can't wait to see our favorite couple on billboards soon."

"Thank you, unnie." She smiled, but then she looked at her phone that was vibrating. "I'll just take this call, excuse me." She stood up and left their office.

"Jaemin?"

"I'll wait for you here."

Haejin raised a brow, "You're here already?"

Jaemin hummed as a response, "I just arrived here, don't worry."

"But I thought that your department had a meeting with Jihoon-oppa?" Haejin asked and looked at her wrist watch. It was only 11:45, they're supposed to finish the meeting at this time.

"We started early because Jihoon-hyung wasn't busy this morning." Jaemin answered. "Are you not done with work yet?"

"I'm done already, just fixing my things. Be there in a bit."

"Okay then. I'll wait for you."

The call ended and Haejin immediately went back inside their office so that she could actually fix her things.

"You're in a rush, is Jaemin already here?" Donghyuck asked.

Haejin nodded, "Apparently, their meeting ended early." She carried her bag and bowed, "I'll get going now, bye everyone!"

"Good luck, Haejinnie!"

****

The studio was huge. Jisung wasn't kidding when he told them that he's working in company with a huge studio.

Haejin looked around and saw some props nearby. There were lots of cameras and tripods around. There was also a huge monitor where photos are constantly flashing. There were also people huddled in front of the computer screen. Probably editing a photo.

"Jaemin-ah!" She was snapped out of her trance when she heard someone call Jaemin's name.

Jaemin smiled upon seeing their friend, "Taeyong-hyung!" He greeted and hugged the older.