two

play the song above~ ^^

Chapter 2

The sun was shining, the sky is clear, the wind is blowing gently, and the birds are chirping—a perfect day. Jaemin smiled as he stretched his arms. He slowly stood up as he looked at the calendar on his desk. The date today has little hearts drawn on it, and he remembers why he's happy and excited the moment he woke up.

A month has passed ever since Haejin decided to give them a try. A month of endless arguing and endless cuddling, and Jaemin wanted it that way—everything to stay this way, especially with Haejin.

He went to the kitchen and prepared food. Fried eggs and fried rice with coffee. He ate his meal alone and fast so that Haejin won't be able to see him in their apartment. He washed the dishes and went back to his room. He cleaned up and took a bath before leaving their shared apartment. Not forgetting to leave a note for Haejin when she wakes up.

'Love, I'll be out for a while^^Be back soon, make sure to eat breakfast, okay? Love you! —Jaemin'

He quietly left their apartment and drove to Haejin's brother, Mark, who, Jaemin believes, is still sleeping, and had forgotten what they were up to that day.

"Mark-hyung!" Jaemin rang the doorbell while also trying to call the older's phone. Nobody was opening the door, and nobody was answering the phone. "Mark Lee!" He called once again.

Jaemin heard some rustles inside, and finally, he heard the door knob click. He saw one of Mark's dorm mates, who's also their friend, Lee Donghyuck, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"What now, Jaemin?" He asked. He then eyed Jaemin from top to bottom, "And why the hell are you dressed like that?"

"Where are Mark-hyung and Jisungie?" Jaemin asked. "They're supposed to help me with my surprise for Haejin."

"Haejinnie? Why, what's up?" Donghyuck asked.

Jaemin snorted, "Aren't you gonna let me in? My legs are already killing me."

That's when Donghyuck realized that the two of them were still outside, and it was freezing. "Oh yeah, yeah, come in."

"Mark-hyung! Jaemin is here!" Donghyuck yelled as he went upstairs. "Mark Lee!" He knocked on Mark's room.

The door opened and Jaemin could only roll his eyes. Mark was the one who volunteered that he would help Jaemin in surprising Haejin, yet Jaemin was the surprised one in this scenario.

Mark just woke up, and his hair looks like a bird's nest. He's wondering why there aren't any actual birds living in his hair.

"Hyung, you told me that you'll help me?" Jaemin pouted, hoping that his aegyo would affect his hyung like how it does back when they were still students.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Give me five minutes and I'll get ready." He said, running back to his room, slamming the door in the process.

Donghyuck scoffed, "I'm betting all of my salary this month, he'll only go back to sleep."

"Donghyuck-ah, I could hear you!" Mark yelled from his room.

"Okay, good, you have ears!" Donghyuck yelled back, rolling his eyes. "Jisungie is in his room, probably changing his clothes. He woke up the earliest, and he also took a bath early."