4 | as expected

Chapter Four
𝙰𝚜 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

Rebekah hadn't told anyone about Asher

Rebekah hadn't told anyone about Asher. She didn't want her siblings to think she was crazy, and Asher didn't want people to believer her. More specifically, the sister Freya.

Freya would immediately know who Asher was, and he couldn't have that. Well, he could, but preferred not to.

In merely a week Asher and Rebekah grew close. Yes, she found it odd he only appeared when she was alone, but figured it was because he was shy.

The two would talk every night and morning. Asher would follow her around when she wasn't at home, unknown to her. And if he wasn't following her he was reading.

Rebekah would tease and say he reminded her of Elijah, to which he would act as if he was offended.

Rebekah sat on the bed beside Asher who was reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass. He glanced up at Rebekah and smiled. "Hello, Rebekah. Good day?"

She nodded. "Even better now that I have seen you. What is it your reading?"

He flashed her the cover. "It's about some fairies and wolves," Rebekah sighed and frowned, suddenly sad at what she found out today. Asher noticed, quickly closing and making his book vanish. "What is it, Snow?" he whispered.

The nickname came from Rebekah saying she hated the snow, something he had to hold against her. Who doesn't like snow?

She groaned at the name with a small smile. "I have to go to Europe for two weeks... I'll miss you." She said in a weak voice. She looked to the ground, upset with herself for agreeing to go. But Klaus had asked.

Asher really wished he could touch her right then. "Hey, its fine," He said, hating to see she was upset. "I'll be here when you get back, I'm not going anywhere."

Asher and Athens died in New Orleans, they can't leave the city limits, something that they never thought would be an issue.

Rebekah nodded, jumping off the bed. She ignored Asher's confused gazed as she used her vampire speed to change into shorts and a t-shirt. She moved back into the bed, laying down and looking at Asher expectantly.

He was still confused, furrowing his eyebrows. Rebekah laughed. "Can you read to me? I like it when you read." She asked.

He broke into a grin and nodded. "What book would you like, snow?"

"Anything. As long as I hear your voice."

NOTES

For this book I'm going to be doing updates every weekend, Sunday and Saturday. For my other book, Reputation, I'll be doing updates every Tuesday. Klaus Mikaelson is the love interest in it so if you think you'd be interested...

This chapter is so cringey 😬

I hope your day is going great. Thank you for reading.