5 | krabby patties

Chapter Five
𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

"Theres no way they're that horrible," Klaus groaned as she shook her head, denying him access through her sketchbook

"Yes, there is," she laughed. The drawings were mostly of Klaus, she didn't need him seeing that.
Klaus smirked, with a knowing look and she didn't like it one bit. She narrowed her eyes at him, "What?"

She half expected 'you like Krabby Pattys don't you, Squidward' to come out of his mouth with the look he was giving.

"You draw me, don't you." His smirk widened at the blush on her face.

"What?! No!" She gasped, moving to stand up.

"Tell me, did you get the eyes right?" He mocked, scrunching up his face.

"I don't draw you, I draw things like—" She broke off as she couldn't even come up with something on the spot. "Ugh!" She gave in, flopping on the bed and he laughed.

"It's alright, love." He pursed his lips for a second and moved to grab something off his desk. He came back to the bed and stared at her for a moment before opening the sketch book that was in his hand and beginning to draw her.

He saw her surprised look and shrugged. "It's only fair."

"I guess so. I'm still embarrassed." She only mumbled the last part but he heard it. He continued drawing with a smile.

"Tell me about yourself," he suggested, pausing in his sketch.

She frowned, deep in thought. "Where do you want me to start?" She sat up, leaning against the headboard. "Before or after I died?"

She had moved into a stream of moonlight and Klaus thought her eyes looked godly the way they perfectly reflected the moonlight. He wanted nothing more than to touch her.

Her question reminded him that she was no longer alive.

It's ironic how Klaus Mikaelson was wishing someone hadn't been killed, with how freely he murdered. He vowed right then that he would find who ended her life and return the favor tenfold.

"Before," He decided. "Any family? supernatural abilities?"

"We were all witches. I have a twin brother, he much reminds me of Elijah. Constantly doing something boring like reading, eww." She made a fake vomiting noise.

"A little sister. Willow, but I called her monster because she absorbed her twin in the womb." Athens laughed with a distant look in her eyes. "She would always have friends over who her very loud."

"How old are they?"

She had conjured a photo of her little sister, showing it to Klaus. "Me and Asher were twenty, Willow was 16."

Klaus smiled at the twin name. "Athens and Asher? You have matching names?" he slightly mocked.

"Hey, don't blame me! My mom was just weird like that." She shook her head, covering her face as she laughed. Klaus wished he could remove her hands, he wanted to see her smile. He mentally scolded himself for falling for a person her could never have. But that meant her plan was working.

When she looked up she saw her twin brother smirking in the doorway. Klaus saw her smile quickly turn to an annoyed expression. "What's wrong?" he followed her gaze only to see nothing.

The invisibility doesn't work on someone of the same species supernatural wise. Therefore Athens would always see Asher and vise versa.

"Excuse me." She smiled at Niklaus before disappearing from his sight. She dragged her brother to the hallway. "What?" she asked.

He only shrugged. "Rebekah left this morning and I'm bored. I figured my big sister wouldn't mind me checking up on her."

wc: 599