𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Chapter seventeen
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Klaus loved the feeling of Athens in his arms more than he though he would

Klaus loved the feeling of Athens in his arms more than he though he would. Especially when it was time to get up in the mornings.

"Nik, we have to go," Athens said, trying to wiggle out of Klaus' iron tight grip.

"No we don't, just five minutes," he wined, rolling to his side to pull her back to his front. "We aren't all needed to pick Freya up from the airport. It isn't a five man job."

"But it's nice, because her trip was to get ingredients for a spell, we requested,"Athens pointed out.

She rolled over to face Klaus, kissing his pouted lips and pushing his messy curls out of his face. "It's better to sever Asher and I's link to the underworld as fast as we can. I don't know why Hades hasn't made a move, but we are going to make the most of it."

Klaus sighed dramatically, releasing his hold on Athens. He was excited, even if he didn't show it.

Because by the end of the day, his girlfriend would be fully alive.

——

Asher sat on Rebekahs bed, reading a book as he waited for her to exit the bathroom. Today they had to pick up Freya from the airport, and Rebekah, who was taking thirty minutes to get ready, was going to make them late.

Finally, Rebekah stepped out, "How do I look?" she asked, doing a slight twirl in her out fit.

Asher smiled, "Very overdressed for a trip to the airport."

Rebekah scoffed and rolled her eyes, "No, you are underdressed. You know, I have no clue how I even deal with your style. It's utterly ridiculous," she faked disgust, gesturing to his clothes.

"You love my style, Snow. Don't hate because you can't relate," Asher said, shaking his head.

Rebekah bit back a laugh, mumbling, "Let's go." She was excited, even if she didn't show it.

Because her boyfriend would be fully alive by the end of the day.