❀𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓤 (𝓒𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Requested By:Mei_Sideline

"I don't like most people, but I kinda like you"

...

Y/n's a typical Tsundere who hates to gain attention. She wanted to graduate without being attached to anyone since she kept telling herself she only needs herself to stay alive. The only person she could rely on is herself and nobody else.

The other students try to communicate with her which leads to having a short chit-chat, ending it with a cold shoulder. Though there is one person that never gave up on trying to gain some attention from the certain female and it was...

"Shut the fuck up Cyclone" she hissed at the male, her chin resting on her palm. "Aww come on! Let's just eat lunch together!" He insisted "I said shut up! I ain't joining you" she sat far away from him so that he'll stop being a nuisance.

It really irritates her whenever he's around, she knows how that boy acts bubbly and cheery, he was too bright that she could burn from the light he was reflecting. But unluckily Cyclone found a way to follow her and again insisting her to join him. And sadly it is he was turned down yet again.

"When will you just shut up and mind your own business?!" She spat at him, glaring a thousand daggers towards his direction. "When you stop being so stubborn and be friends with someone!" She was about to open her mouth to protest, but instead, she shut it knowing her defeat.

"Tsk" she pouted, turning her gaze toward the uncleaned whiteboard. "What? Cat got your tongue?" The blue boy teased. 'i swear if you won't shut up I'll stitch your mouth close' she thought.

Cyclone then kept babbling about how fun his weekend was, he acted as if he was just talking to Blaze. He was laughing alone at his jokes, and Y/n still pretending not to hear him. His babbling stop once the teacher went inside.

...

The third period was going so smoothly...

Jk, I lied it was actually boring. The teacher kept babbling about her love life, some of the teacher pets really focused their attention on the teacher expecting to gain another high score if they did. (Lol sipsip XD)

"Hey, Y/n! Let's patch things up by being partners for science class later" he said to the female with excitement. "No" she easily rejected his offer. She knew from the start that she'll only be distracted if he's with her.

"Come onnn~~~" he cooed, giving her, his adorable puppy eyes. He inches closer to her until their shoulders were touching, she felt her blood rush up to her face making her shove him back to his seat. "F-fine! If that'll m-make y-you shut up" she stuttered "alright!" He cheered loud enough to get all of his classmates' attention including their teacher.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Cyclone?" She cocked an eyebrow at him, lowering her glasses in a sassy manner. "O-oh nothing miss! Sorry!" He embarrassingly rubbed his head. Meanwhile, Y/n was secretly chuckling at his antics.

...

"I can't believe I'm spending my entire science class with that dingus" she scoffed, slamming her locker vigorously. "Heeeyyy Y/n" the sudden appearance of the male made her startle, kicking him on the nuts in an instant. "Owww" he hugged himself on the cold floor.