✿𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 (𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿

Requested by:Dogwoman3232

¡¡!!warning! Mentions suicide!!¡¡

What hurts more than a break-up? Being compared to someone you can't live up to.

Y/n was Boboiboy's twin, they were fraternal twins. They shared everything to show care for each other, however, fame and respect cannot be shared. Why? It's because they went into different paths, she was an average girl while Boboiboy was the Galaxy's hero.

Everyone criticized her, everyone compared Boboiboy to her. She wanted to mute these hurtful words but she can not, instead, she pretended that she wasn't affected and kept her bubbly facade.

No one sees the pain in her eyes, no one can understand her. She felt complicated. Boboiboy noticed this but she acted that she was fine.

He was worried about her, but she won't confide in him.

There she was walking into the sand, people around her gave her weird stares, some of them are even saying negative words about her.

She pretended not to hear them and hastened her pace. When there was no one else can be seen, tears began to flow from her eyes. Still had that smile on her lips, until it had it's breaking point and fell into a frown.

"Why? Why do people always think I'm not good enough?" She asked herself, as she crouches down and hid her face with her arms.

"Y/n?" A voice called upon her, she quickly wiped her tears away and placed back her fake smile. "F-fang! What are you doing here pal?" She stood up swaying her arms behind her, his eyes were full of worry. He rushed to her and laid his hand on top of her head "are you alright? Your eyes seem to be red" her eyes widen and pushed him.

"W-what do you mean haha" she laughed awkwardly. He knew something was up with her, she was his best friend and also first love. When something is wrong with her he knew he had to do something.

He didn't want to push her to tell him, instead, he wanted her to fully trust him until she decides to confess her true feelings.

"Umm... So wanna grab some ice cream instead? My treat" he offered, her lips etched into a grin, and nodded vigorously. She skipped alongside him until they had reached the ice cream stall.

"Hello dearies, what ice cream would you like?" The old vendor asked, his moon glasses hanging on his nose. "One Red carrot flavored and one F/F flavored please,"  he said as he reached for his wallet. The vendor made the orders and handed them to you. When his eyes landed on you he came into a realization.

"My my! Aren't you Boboiboy's younger twin? So what's your power dear? Is it more powerful than your brother's?" You felt your world shatter at that point, here you are once again, being compared to your older brother.

You felt your throat becoming dry and answered "I'm sorry sir, but I have no powers" you replied. "What a shame, your brother has one you should too!" Fang coughed and said "here's the payment, keep the change" his voice was cold and blunt. He grabbed your wrist gently and pulled you into an isolated area that had benches.

You are your ice cream, feeling the aching of your throat from keeping yourself not to cry.

"Sorry you had to be in that situation," he said breaking the silence. "It's fine, it's normal for me really," you said, your eyes lingered on your frozen treat, and decided not to stare at Fang. He might dig up more information about your situation.