✿𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 (𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓪 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿

Requested by: LadyS1erra

I tried, tried to forget about her, tried to avoid anything that reminds me of her. But I can't, the memories torments me, her smile, laughter, everything. I couldn't fake it even if I wanted to, I can't erase every memoir she left.

"Supra, I brought your breakfast" Sori knocked on my door. I sat in the middle of the room, hugging my legs closely to my chest. I couldn't utter any words, I was speechless from the tears I've been weeping for weeks. I heard utensils clanking which means he left it in front of my door as usual. "Alright, I'll tell Glacier you're not ready yet. But please, eat something, or you'll starve" his sweet voice laced with worry. Footsteps were soon heard, I didn't move an inch.

My eyes were still glued to the floor. As I fantasize about the world where she's still here. But I couldn't even bear to fantasize about her face, the torturous pain is too much to handle. I averted my gaze into the wall, it was colorless. Heck, everywhere I look is just plain dull black and white.

Is this how depression works?

"Supra!! Forget about Y/n! She's long gone! Just accept it!" I heard frostfire yelling from downstairs. My eyes widened at shock, I slammed the door open and stomped my way towards the kitchen where I found him eating Doritos. I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him on the wall. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW DOUCHEBAG!? DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO GET OVER Y/N'S DEATH?! I'M THE CLOSEST PERSON TO HER! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO BEAR WITH THE TORMENTING NIGHTMARES?! HUH!?" I was pulled back by Glacier however my grip on Frostfire was tighter.

"Stop it!" Sori tried to pry Frostfire out of my grip which he successfully did. I glared at him, as he smirked "I knew this was the only way to get you out of there" my eyes widened in shock. He outsmarted me, fuck this.

"Supra! You shouldn't be too hostile towards your own brother." Glacier scolded, I rolled my eye at him and went straight into my room. I hate them, they don't get it. They just wouldn't understand me.

Only Y/n does. But she's gone.

...

"Y/n?!" My eyes were filled with tears, in the middle of the field, I saw her wearing a white dress. I rushed to get to her, to finally fill the yearning deep within me. I was close! Then an unimaginable thing happened, bit by bit she started to vanish.

I hastened my pace however I couldn't touch her even if just a bit. I was so close...

There I felt my head aching like hell. My vision was blurry, as my surroundings swirl. Oh yeah, I took another dose of drugs.

It was the only thing that could help me reach her. I laugh as tears flooding down my cheeks. "I'm such an idiot. Hah"

...

Finally, I overcame the years of being depressed over Y/n's death. I can finally be a new man "I'm proud of you, Supra" Sori beamed at me. I smiled back, holding my phone in front of my face. "Time to delete these pics" I chuckled, I was about to press the delete button.

However, my thumb was still hovering over the screen. I gulped and blinked, pressing the button I finally achieved the first step of moving on.

Finally, I can breathe. My phone then vibrated

[ERROR TOO IMPORTANT TO DELETE]

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: sorry if this was not what you expected QwQ. I really planned a great one-shot, my fingers just didn't cooperate. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! :D