✿𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝓧 𝓯𝓮𝓶! 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿

Y/n's been with BBB for a year now, their relationship blossoms beautifully each day making other couples jealous of them. Their bond seems like a dream, they never got into a quarrel nor cheated on each other, yet somehow Boboiboy can't look directly into her eyes. Still, everything was perfect...

But we know... Nothing's perfect

"Where should we go this weekend shortie?" Y/n asked, peeking over her boyfriend's shoulder who was busy cleaning his closet. "Umm, you choose babe. Anything you like is good enough for me" he chuckled, Y/n pouted and bonked his head. "It's always me who decides, you should choose too" hugging him from behind. "Alright alright, what about the movies? I heard there's a rom-com movie coming out" he suggested. Y/n squealed in joy, she loves rom-com especially when she gets to watch it with BBB.

"Alrighty! Movies it is then. What should we eat though? I was thinking popcorn but that's too boring... HmMm, what about- shortie? You okay there?" She asked after noticing BBB stiffened and froze. She peered over his shoulder once again and saw a photograph in his hand before she could even see it Boboiboy hid it back to where he found it. He chuckled out of that situation "I'm fine babe, let's eat lunch shall we?" He took her hands and brought her downstairs.

Y/n was about to refuse since the photograph took her interest and she was eager to find out who was the person in the picture that made BBB space out. "O-okay then" was the only thing she could say and followed him.

...

After that day

Boboiboy took Y/n back to her home safely and kissed her goodbye. He returned to his home, a single step into the door he could feel his throat drying. He bit his quivering lips and headed to his room, he opened his closet and took the box he was cleaning a while ago. It was a tiny brown box covered with stickers, he took off the lid revealing the possessions of a person.

It includes a clip in a form of letter G covered with fake diamonds, pictures, a watch, letters, and a tiny angry plush bear. He took a single photograph of a girl, he stared into her green emerald eyes. "This brings so many memories" without his notice, tears welled up from the corner of his eyes. He caressed the picture as if it were alive "every night you're still in my mind" he murmured.

"How can I move on Galex? Whenever I look at Y/n I see you" he took the bear plush and another photograph

"How can I move on Galex? Whenever I look at Y/n I see you" he took the bear plush and another photograph. "Why did you have to go?"

...

All night Y/n was disturbed with thoughts of who could be that person in the picture. She was fogged with curiosity, she closed her eyes shut and tried to eyes.

'She once again opened her eyes to see a flower field, a girl with brown hair wearing a white dress was standing in the middle of the field. Her hair was flowing in the rhythm of the wind, she turned to her heel and faced Y/n. To her surprise, the girl looks a lot like her, except the look in her eyes was different. "Ah, it's you" the girl went closer to Y/n, "hey dumbass, take care of that prick for me will ya?" She smiled as she vanished into a swarm of butterflies. Y/n was still shocked.'