❀𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓧 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Requested by:Gotta_Go_ChungHa093

Y/n L/n was the youngest child of the L/n Family. Their family was known to be the highest-ranking mafia family, her brothers were trained assassins and she was well. She was the princess of the family therefore they refuse to make her do dirty jobs.

"Thorny! Let's go and play!!" She jumped up and down trying to get her older brother's attention. Thorn put aside his gun, he was currently practicing his aiming skills when this little sunshine arrived. He crouched down to her and patted her head. "Sorry sunshine, big brother needs to practice his shot. We'll play later okay?" She pouted at her failure, she nodded with a pout making the boy kiss her forehead.

"What about asking cycy? He might be free?" He suggested, she lightened up by the mention of the male. She nodded vigorously this time and ran off towards where Cyclone could be. "Silly girl" he giggled and continued his practice.

...

"Cycy-" she was cut off by someone grabbing onto her little waist pulling her away from the battlefield. "Y/n! Don't come running there! Cyclone is trying new bombs!" Blaze scolded, the little girl started to cry by his outburst he soon regrets his mistake. As he cradles the little girl in his arms.

"Y/n! Is she alright?!" Cyclone came running in front of them, checking his youngest sibling if she had gotten hurt. "C-cycy" she sobbed, he took her in his arms hugging her lovingly. "Y/n what did I told you about running towards the field?" "Not to go there" she stopped crying.

"Good girl, now, you know why Blaze scolded you right?" He locked his sky blue eyes with hers. "Because he doesn't want me to get hurt" he smiled warmly at her and said "good now. Head back inside, we're still preparing for our attack. Blaze can play with you alright?" She nodded with a tiny smile before taking Blaze's hand as he brought her back inside the huge mansion.

...

"Can we play dress-ups and have a tea party??" She asked enthusiastically, skipping her way to her room. "As long as I get to eat the cookies" he laughed "deal!"

...

"Here's your tea Mrs. Blazy" she poured fake tea at Blaze's empty teacup while he was gobbling all of the cookies. "Bad! Bad Blazy!" She hit him a lot of times only to make him chuckle at her doings. "You said I can eat the cookies" he protested "but I didn't say all of them!" She laid her fists on her waist with a furious expression.

"Whatever" he scoffed, they were about to continue when Solar came inside the room. "Blaze, come downstairs. Dad wants to talk to you about, Something" he ordered. Blaze stood up, feeling happy to get out of this situation. "Yes sir!" He descended downstairs leaving Y/n to Solar.

Y/n then tugged solar's jacket making him stare at her curiously. "Want some tea?" She adorably asked making his heart melt. "I would love to sweetie. But Solar needs to finish a project." His excuse made her sadder. She felt she's becoming a hindrance to their success.

"Don't feel so blue. Tell you what? After finishing my work we can get ice cream" her eyes glistened in delight as she agreed immediately. He waved goodbye to the latter before heading back to his office A.K.A his room.