❀𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 (𝓑𝓑𝓑 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Y/n walked underneath the heavy rain, with no umbrella to cover her from the cold drips of raindrops. She stood in the middle of the road and glanced up into the gray sky. Tears fell from her eyes, following by the raindrops falling against her S/C skin.

The rains just soothe the pain from her heart, and this way "no one will see me crying"

...

Her eyes met up with a payphone across the road, she slowly approached it and tossed a few coins into the coin slot (or whatever is that called) she reluctantly dialed 'his' phone number and within a second the phone began to ring.

...

"Hello?" The boy asked from the other line. "Hey, I'm just gonna check up on you" she chuckles, trying not to sound sad. "Y-y/n?? W-where are you?! I-i—" "so how are you?" She cuts him off.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry" his voice was so close to cracking. "Boboiboy, I'm asking you how you are..." A bead of tear glides down from her cheek. "I-i'm doing fine... But how about you?" He asks. "I'm the exact same way... But... You know... I always have this question inside my head that I wanted to be answered for a long time now" she grips tightly on the phone.

"What is it?" Boboiboy's voice sounded concerned. "Why... Out of all people... Why does it have to be you? I... Thought... You're different from them... But why? Why did you leave me too?" Her emotions were ahead of her, tears were cascading crazily.

Boboiboy's heart broke into pieces. He didn't want to leave her as well, but, he was just too stupid. "Y/n... I" there was a moment of silence from the other line.

"I understand. Your silence explained so much... I'm sorry for wasting your time. Please take care of Yaya..." She trailed, she wiped her tears with her soggy sleeves. "And our planned future... Please, continue it with her" it was too painful for her, she has to put down the phone sooner or later. Or else she might say something she might regret.

"Y/n... I don't want her... I was wrong, you're the one I love... I want you to be my future!" He says, he was finally breaking into tears. "Boboiboy, don't say that. You have a family now. I don't want to ruin it. I just want to know how you're doing. And tell you that... Even if you cheated on me... Even if you broke my trust... I will always love you" she choked out.

"And even if it means letting you go" she chuckles, even if the pain within her heart was aching like hell. "Babe—" "it's Y/n" she cuts him off. "Y/n... I... I don't know what to say... I... I deeply apologize for my actions. I'm regretting it" he sincerely said. Little did he knew Yaya was eavesdropping.

Tears were also seen from her eyes. She knew that her husband still loves Y/n. And she knew she had to endure this until forever ends.

"I have to go now Boboiboy. Please. Don't cheat on Yaya this time. She's one lucky girl" she advises, her head fell low. "I...will" then the phone dropped from her hands. The call was over, the ties were cut. Finally, she was able to let go...

"I was so foolish to believe in happily ever after..." She snorted at her own statement. She sat on the ground, hugging her legs close to her. "If only happy ever after did exist..."

"Then I would still be holding you in my arms"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: and again I attempted to write angst. Sorry to keep you all waiting. My time has been consumed lately now that my classes are finally ending. I hope to get a long break after this. I was too overstressed by the past few months and could only get a few hours of sleep. I'll write your requests soon since the data from my notes were accidentally deleted by some bug and I can't restore them. So I'll be going back to square one. I'll see y'all on the next chapter!