❀𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 (𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

"I'm sorry..."

......

Y/n was waiting in the cafe for Quake to arrive. She was keeping herself busy by fiddling with her teacup and tapping her shoe on the ground. After a couple of minutes later, the entrance door of the cafe dinged as the door made an impact on the chimes on top. There stood a well firm and masculine man with a soft smile on his lips as he looked for a certain woman. Once his eye caught a glimpse of her, he slowly made his way towards her table and waved at her. "Hey, Y/n" he greeted, Y/n quickly stood up from her seat and hugged him. Quake had a little bit of surprise written on his expression, he gave her a light pat on the back before they settled down on the table. "Did you already order?" Quake asked "ah yes, do you want to order first before we have a chat?" Y/n asked, while smiling dearly at the man. "Yes, I'll go buy myself some coffee and then we can chat" He said as he got up from his chair and went to the counter to order his drink. Once he got back with his drink, he sat down for a chat with Y/n. "So how are you?" He asked. Y/n immediately started to talk continuously about her well-being to Quake and he gave his attention to her and listened to what she had to say while taking small sips of his coffee. "Seems like your career is skyrocketing. I'm proud of you, Y/n" Quake said as he gave her a proud smile.

Y/n smiled back at him, "How about you? How's your life?" She asked. "It's not as exciting as yours, but it will be, soon." He answered with a slight blush on his cheeks. "I'm glad for you then" she chuckled, her eyes then averted to his hand that was resting on the table. She slowly reached over and placed her hand on top. Quake was a little startled when she did that, he looked at her with curiosity as he pulled his hand away gently. Y/n was a little hurt but she didn't want for him to see that, she bit her lip and took a deep breath.

She had to take courage for this. "Quake... Is there a chance we can get back together?" She asked, with hope shimmering in her eyes. Quake furrowed his brows in confusion. "I know, it's thick faced for me to tell you this when I was the one who broke off our relationship. But Quake, I really miss you. I want to get back together" Y/n pleaded.

Quake listened to her words before smiling, he then breathed deeply and said.

"No"

Y/n's eyes slightly widened. "Look, Y/n. It's been years since that December night. There were so many things that have changed, just because you broke things off doesn't mean you can just come back and think I haven't moved on" He explained, he scratched his cheek as he continues. "I'm getting married" he said, Y/n swore something broke inside her. "When you said maybe we weren't for each other, I realized that it might be correct. We're just not right for each other Y/n. I loved you, but that was on the past. I had to move on and push forward, I can't stay where I stood for the next few years. And to move on, I had to accept that we're over" He concluded.

Quake looked at her with sincerity. "And that's what you should do too. I love my fiance, and I won't exchange her for the world." He quoted, he breathed deeply and looked at Y/n who was breaking inside. "When you called me to have a chat, I accepted it so we can have closure and forget the past and maybe continue being friends. Y/n, you had a place in my heart. But right now, I have a fiance who had my entire heart occupied." He said. Y/n could feel her throat drying up as she bottled her tears "Q-quake, maybe we can talk this out. I can change my ways, I'll do anything I can to earn back your love. Just please don't leave me" She begged, she was desperate to have him back.

"Y/n, I already said no" Quake sighs. "Please don't make this worse than it already is" He said, Y/n went to him and desperately held onto his hand. She was at her lowest yet Quake does not find her actions valid. "Please Quake, just give me a chance" She begged, Quake stood up from his chair and Y/n tried to stop him, she was starting to cause a scene in the cafe. "Quake please!" She pleaded, Quake looked at her and removed her hands from him. "Y/n, please, you're just making a fool of yourself. I expected that you'd be happy for me, but I was wrong. You're still being as selfish just like you were back then." He was heading out of the door. "Don't leave Quake!" She cried "I had moved on Y/n, you should too . And I'm leaving, I don't want to say things I might regret. My fiance is waiting for me, I have to go" he said and left in disappointment.

Y/n cried on the floor, not minding the stares she was receiving from the other costumers.

She wanted to turn back time...

She wanted to stop herself from breaking up with Quake...

She'd go back to December, turn around and change her own mind...

"I didn't realize what I had when he was mine.." she wept.

"I would go back to December all the time..."

(Photo by Pinterest)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: Hello! It's been so long since I've updated and I really missed all of you! (Tossing love and hugs for everyone!) I had a tight schedule during the years I was on hiatus due to overwhelming studies. As you know, I'm a business course student which is why I'm frequently busy with marketing, financing and business stuff. I couldn't find time to write and make progress, and I'm sorry for that. Recently I was starting to think to maybe permanently stop writing due to growing out of the fandom, (turning 18 this year lol) and I wanted to move forward and find adventure in the real world. It was fun interacting with all of you! And I appreciate the support and comments you made. I really am grateful that you find my stories interesting even if those stories were written back when I was 14 or something. Once again, I'm very happy to see all of you. I hope I find more time and inspiration to write, so I can create more stories that would entertain all of you. See you on the next chapter! Bye bye!