✿𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 4 𝓤 (𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓧 𝓔𝔁-𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿

Requested by: _Queensferry_369

Note: Before continuing with the chapter, I'll say this once, I didn't intend to write this nor want to attack anyone. Sometimes we just need to adjust to change the same storyline we live up to. Y/n life is not all perfect, we must make an exception sometimes.

Sori still couldn't accept the fact you left him for his own brother, Supra. We get it he's famous, fucking dashing, and an eye-catcher.

But still, it wasn't a valid reason to toy with Sori so you can have the chance to be with Supra. Sori was such a nice guy who was kind enough to help you through your problems and give up on something just to be with you.

And yet you're repaying him with pain and sorrow. Sori was unstable after the break-up, he was non-stop comparing himself to his brother Supra. Moon, their only female cousin, (I need more salary for this job of mine) tried to help him through it. However, he's just too vulnerable to listen to their pieces of advice.

While he was in pain you're enjoying yourself with Supra. Sori couldn't bear to see you being with him, he would cry himself to sleep, hunger himself, cry endlessly on his bathroom floor. Glacier and Frostfire tried to get him out of his room.

Unfortunately, this sad Bean is too depressed to even step out of his room. He's afraid to confront you, afraid to see you in somebody's arm.

To be honest, Glacier was mad with Y/n, not only mad but ENTIRELY FURIOUS how she can even show her face to their doorstep after what she did to Sori. (Guys I'm just trying a different storyline, sorry :P)

Frostfire wasn't the kind of man to hurt girls, but he could if that girl tried to hurt his brothers. Meanwhile Supra, well he doesn't mainly care about Y/n. She's just another toy in his perspective.

"Ayo Ayo... We need a better plan to get Sori out of his room" Moon stated, slamming her fist on the table. "You fucking idiot, he's too devastated to even look outside! Do you think we would easily take him out of his room?!" Frostfire chastised, bonking Moon's head.

"Stop with the bickering. We need more ideas on how we can help Sori." Glacier sternly said. The three were busily talking not realizing Supra just arrived. "What are you guys discussing?" Supra leaned on the kitchen door frame, folding his arms over his chest.

"We're discussing why you're such a bitch" Moon smirked teasingly. "Shut it dipshit" bonking Moon on the head again. "You fucking bastard, I'mma kill you after this" Moon threatened, holding her head.

Glacier looked at Supra with a disappointed glare. "We're discussing Sori's well-being. And you're not welcome" He spat at him, folding his arms. The tension inside the room heightened after Glacier's remark.

"You're saying that I don't have empathy for my own brother?!" Supra barked back. "Yes. Since your apathy is like a wound in salt when it comes to Sori!" Glacier retorted.

Moon and frostfire stared at each other. "Should we butt in?" Frostfire whispered "Nah, we should wait until they kill each other"

"For your information, I care about Sori more than you do" he slammed his palms on the table, making the table shake. "Says the man who dated Sori's ex-girlfriend" Glacier spat.

The two continue to argue inside the kitchen leaving the other two people watching them. "Pass me the popcorn" "here"

...

Meanwhile, Sori was sitting on his bed, looking through his phone. Then all of a sudden, Y/n called him. Before he would eagerly answer it, but now, he just wants to stare at the dialer with disgust.

He didn't answer the phone call, but still, Y/n kept calling. Sori couldn't take it anymore, he answered, "what?!" His voice laced with annoyance.

"S-sori?? I... I need you right now... Can we talk here at my house?" He clicked his tongue hearing these words. "Wow, you're acting like you didn't cheat on me and just freely call me whenever you want. The audacity of this bitch" he laughed.

Y/n then began crying on the other line "look, I'm sorry babe. I now realized how much you mean to me. Supra just broke up with me, and it made me realize you're much better than him" Sori pinched the bridge of his nose.

"So?" There was silence behind the other line. He clicked his tongue once more along with a scowl. "Listen here and listen well. Would you think I'd come back to the same person who broke and used me?! I'm not an idiot Y/n. Screw that apology! Screw you!" Y/n was silenced.

"Could your apology fix my trust? Could your apology return my sleepless night?... Good for you that you didn't have to suffer the way I do" Sori sounded annoyed and disappointed. "Sori, let's talk about this. We can still fix our relationship-" "do you think I would still believe that?" He scowled.

"You didn't even care about how I turned out after what you did! Even a therapist couldn't help me!" He yelled on the phone. He stood up, leaning on the wall. "Do you think you can get everything you want that easily?!" He barked. "Maybe I'm too emotional, but guess what, you never cared nonetheless... You fucking sociopath"

"Sori, please. I realized my mistakes." She began to sob on the other line. Sori smiled, holding the phone.

"Good for you" he then ended the call, blocking her contacts.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Deleted content)