✿𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮! (𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)✿

Author-chan: I'm gonna continue making the requests the day after tomorrow. I kinda feel sick right now and I don't know why but I'll try my best to make at least a simple one-shot :)

Warning!!¡¡: Mentions bloody scenes, brutality, And pretty violent.

"Tell me, you love me"

...

"I love you Y/n!" Thorn beamed, behind the female. She was busily reading her physics book for the upcoming quiz, Y/n sighed and closed her book giving him a small smile. "Do you love me too?" He questioned, the female nodded and said "as friends" his huge grin fell by her words.

That wasn't the reply he wanted to hear. His lips curved into an 'o' shaped. "Y/n!" The said girl became more enlightened once she heard that familiar voice. "Solar!" Thorn felt his body tense by the mention of his brother. 'why him?' he thought pushing his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I see you're already way ahead of me when it comes to studying" he sat down beside her, as he let out a small chuckle. "Of course! I'll be top 1 for sure!" She proudly stated. "Whatever you say" Solar patted her head making Thorn scowl in jealousy. You see he's been in love with Y/n even before she became friends with Solar.

Because they share the same habits they became close. Thorn, who worked hard for her to notice him felt defeated and furious having to share Y/n with Solar.

"Ahem" Thorn faked coughed getting his brother's attention. "Hello Thorny, how's your day?" Solar asked "fine thank you" he sounded innocent though behind that tone was hatred and disgust.

The bell then rang, informing them that classes are starting. Thorn sighed in defeat knowing he'll have to wait for hours to see his beautiful goddess. "Oh, it's time for the first period. I guess we'll see you later Thorn" her voice made his heart flutter, thousands of butterflies swarmed her stomach. "You too!" Solar then left as well walking Y/n towards her class since they were in the same homeroom.

Once she was out of sight, Thorn had a very frightening expression no one could ever imagine he would have. "I can't let you take her away from me Solar. I'll do anything, even if it means killing you"

...

Solar felt his head lightweight, as his eyes tried to see into the darkness that enveloped him. "Hello?! HELLO?!" He called, he tried to stand up but was only stopped by the roped he was strongly held. "Someone?! Anyone?! HELP!" He called out. There he heard a scowl, a silhouette of a boy who was sharpening his knife was seen.

"Who are you?!" He asked The boy paused his doings. "You don't need to know" he replied then continued to sharpen his blade.

"W-why did you take me here?!" He threw a lot of questions at the boy. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH ASSHOLE!" There he finally recognized his captor. "T-thorn?!" His lips quivered, he hopes that he was wrong.

But no, once the boy stepped into the light where it only shone upon Solar, the light manipulator had his eyes widened in Surprise. He was flabbergasted seeing his innocent brother kidnapping him. "Thorn? Why are you doing this? Is this a prank? If it is it's not funny! Let me go!" He ordered, his face was thrown a punch by a disgusted Thorn.

"W-what the fuck?! Why— why did you hit me?!" He didn't reply to his question, his lips then curved into a sadistic smile as he aimed the end of the knife at Solar's throat. "You know I always wonder, how would you look like with your throat slit open." Solar shivered by the sight of the silver knife.

"Thorn whatever you're thinking to do! Don't do it! I know you're still sane! Now get me out!" He struggled out of the ropes " I think you got me wrong dear brother. I was already insane, and you can't change that. Now, let's stop this chit-chat and have some... FUN" he shoved the knife into his chest causing blood to ooze out. He let out a scream of pain, yelling for him to stop. He was powerless, he can't fight back against his youngest brother.

Thorn stabbed him multiple times, he found the blood oozing out of solar, pretty calming to his sight. He didn't stop until he was satisfied, he stabbed and stabbed and stabbed until Solar has no more heartbeat.

He took out the knife and stared at Solar, his new masterpiece. Solar's blood was spilled in his clothes and body, he licked his blood-coated knife before throwing it aside. He reached the ax and swung it directly at Solar, chopping his head off his body. "Now this is perfection" he let out a maniac laugh still staring at his now lifeless brother.

...

Thorn thought he already got rid of all of his opponents but no, his worst nightmare had come true. Having his brothers to be his rivals. Except for Quake, he's too busy looking for Solar. The news spread like wildfire, Y/n felt devastated to know how her best friend had gone missing now she only has Thorn to have by her side.

The other elemental brothers comforted her and helped each other to feel better. But Thorn didn't like it one bit, he had no other choice. He needs to get rid of them to win Y/n's attention and heart. He had to manipulate some of them into killing their own brothers and some well he just killed or either tortured them.

But that's not how it ends, he found out he had other more rivals to get rid of that's why he decided to pick the best option he has. Kidnapping Y/n.

...

Y/n felt numb as she woke up and found herself seated on a seat. Her body was well tied with a rope as well. "Hello?" She called "Goddess! You're finally awake!" She recognized that voice. It was owned by her sweet friend Thorn. "T-thorn?" "Ohh! You find out right away!" He moaned in delight "that's why I love you HAHA" he laughed like a maniac.

"Why am I here?" She asked, still having calmness in her tone. But in the back of her head, she was screaming for help. "Oh, I thought you would like to be with me... Alone." He emphasized the Alone part.

"Thorn this is not funny please let me go home" she begged "home? This is our new home goddess" he stepped into the light for her to see that huge sadistic grin crept into his lips.

"H-huh?" "You see back there I always have to fight my way to you. But now that I have you I can finally enjoy some alone time with you, goddess" she began to tremble in fear. "I had to do a lot of manipulating and murders for you, you know? I had to kill even my own brothers! Aren't you proud" he clasped his hands together "NO! YOU'RE AN INSANE FREAK! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHERS NOW YOU HELD ME CAPTIVE?! DIE IN HELL!" She snapped at him, yelling her heart out.

She can't believe it, this man she used to admire because of his innocent persona has now faded into a diabolical Yandere. And he killed his own brothers as well!

"That's not nice Goddess" he frowned, faking his sobs. "Not nice?! Are you even hearing yourself?! You're a murderer! What do you expect me to say?! Thank you?!" She sarcastically said

His eyes went dull and lifeless, he felt his barrier of sanity is breaking into pieces. He reached for his revolver trying to calm himself down. "Let me go! Or— GAH!" She was stopped by a revolver pressed against her head. "Continue and I'll make your head go boom" he sounded serious, she gulped and shut her mouth.

"See you can be a good girl if violence is included" he smiled innocently. "What do you even want from me?!" She murmured her tone still underlying that hatred she felt for him.

"Hmm" he rested a finger on his chin. Then snapped his fingers "I want you"

"I'll never give in" she spat at him "I know that! That's why I dearly love you. But I can change that with this" he pulled the trigger aiming it to the ceiling. She let out a tiny whimper, he smirked then aimed it at her once again. "Now Tell me you love me or else I'll kill you"

"You wouldn't do that"

"Try me"