❀𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 (𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)❀

Y/n was Boboiboy's lover who lived in a different country. They met each other because of a random dating app, with some couple of chats and flirting they ended up together finding how similar they were.

Though being in a distance relationship was still pretty hard for both of them. They would sometimes have quarrels about some ridiculous reasons. However, their love for each other was stronger than the fight they had. Each quarrel just made their relationship stronger.

Hey, babe, it's your birthday tomorrow, right? [ˢᵉᵉⁿ✓]

Yeah, I wish I could celebrate it with you [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

No worries babe, I'll send you virtual hugs and kisses! All just for you! [Seen✓]

Awww that's so sweet of you, I'm glad I have you [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

Me too shortie [ˢᵉᵉⁿ✓]

Hey! I'm not short! [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

You haven't even seen me in person! Well except my face [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

Yeah yeah, whatever. I gotta go now, it's late. I love you, babe! Goodnight ;) [ˢᵉᵉⁿ✓]

Goodnight Y/n :) [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

My name's baby, not Y/n [ˢᵉᵉⁿ✓]

Fineee... Goodnight baby, mwah! [ˢᵉⁿᵗ✓]

With that, he closed his phone after kissing his screen, which had Y/n's picture on it. Oh, how he cherishes her. Someday, he'll get to hug her in person. He hoped he could someday. He sighed deeply, covering himself with his blanket. He grabbed his other pillow hugging it for his own comfort. Soon he drifted into sleep.

....

"BOBOIBOY WAKE UP IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Gopal yelled at his ears, scaring the daylight out of him. He jumped out of bed hastily by the sudden outburst of his friend. He was breathing heavily because of surprise and couldn't help but glare towards his friend. "You don't have any other options to wake me up properly?!" He rolled his eyes at the grinning Gopal.

"Nope! Yelling is the best option!" He grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out "now let's go downstairs! Everyone's waiting for you!" He beamed at Boboiboy. Boboiboy wanted to get out from his grip to get a hold of his phone to greet his beloved girlfriend. "W-wait! I need to say my good morning to my girlfriend!" He struggled to get out, unfortunately, Gopal was stronger than him.

"You can greet her afterward. For now! Let's go and have breakfast!" He cheered, Boboiboy groaned at his statement feeling bad not to talk to his beloved one on his special day.

...

Downstairs were dozens of people wanting to greet him. They had smiles plastered on their faces, the room was filled with joy. "Happy birthday, Boboiboy!" They cheered in unison, most of them were holding presents while Granddad serves them drinks.

"Thank you everyone" Boboiboy chuckled, scratching his head in an embarrassed manner. He descended downstairs only to be meet up with ochobot holding up a tablet. On the screen was his father, Amato, smiling proudly at him. And also sobbing dramatically.