✿𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮✿

Quick A/N: so yeah I just realized that two persons requested the same scenario but different songs. That's why I decided to have a mash-up. Thanks again to those who requested :D

This is a Quake X reader One-shot

Requested by: Mei_Sideline and Dianne_Wisteria

"You like Quake?!" Your best pal almost announced it to the whole world, you slammed your palm to her mouth making her shut up. "Shut it, someone might hear you!" You warned. As you removed your palms she exhaled for air, then yelling at you again.

"SERIOUSLY THOUGH?" She asked bewilderment was evident in her eyes, shaking you back and forth. "Yes," you mumbled, glancing away with a huge blush across your cheeks. "whyyy???" "I just... Like him okay?! Drop the subject!" You begged silently, who knows someone might be eavesdropping.

"Fineee, I never knew, you, the badass girl there is! Will fall in love with someone gentle like Quake. Old people are right, opposites do attract" Moon laid a finger on her chin (yes I'm your best pal here ÙwÚ)

"Come on Moon, let's get our books" you grabbed the black-haired female by her arm pulling her toward the lockers.

...

Whilst grabbing for the certain stuff you'll be needing for class, the student council was walking past the lockers. Patrolling every corner of the school. "Blaze you're one of the council, act responsibly" Her body froze upon hearing that familiar voice.

She turned around with trembling hands, there she saw the most perfect man on Earth, Quake. AHHHHHH OMG <33

You stared at him, blood rising to your face. Quake then felt eyes upon him, he glanced in your direction as he locked eyes with you. He smiled to your way, his gentle soft lips curved a gorgeous smile. Your heart couldn't take it, soon enough you fainted from romantic excitement.

Moon caught you as soon as she heard that tiny "ECKKKKK". "Y/NNNNN!!!" She screamed in panic, the student council rushed to you. Quake to be exact, was worried about your current state. "What happened? Is she sick?" He questioned your now sobbing friend.

"I-i don't know she was just here and... And..." She very well understood what happened to you. She smirked to herself knowing it was because of Quake. "She probably fainted because of the heat, you see she often wears that checkered long sleeves as a jacket and even wearing a cap even when she's inside the school" she explained. "Oh, alright don't worry miss. We'll bring your friend to the clinic" he said carrying your fainted body to the infirmary.

The other crew of the council stayed to keep patrolling and your friend Moon following behind Quake.

...

"Yes Quake I will marry you" you smiled at him, he was bending on one knee as his right hand holding the velvet box that contains the diamond ring. He slipped the ring on your finger, then standing up to pull you close to him. He inches his face closer to you. Until his breath was tickling your face...