Chapter - 17

*Sorting it out 💝*

Soon the rehearsal gets over and Kriya leaves from there quietly. SwaRon follow her and she reached down stairs they stop her.

Sharon: I'm sorry aase zabardasti kisi se feeling accept karana is not right. Look I understand mene thoda zara react kar diya par Kriya all I want to say is its ok if you don't want to talk about Rey but just remember one thing whenever you want to talk m always there for you.
Kriya: Even I'm sorry mene bhi tum dono pe chila diya and thank you for understanding.

All three of them shared a group hug and after that suddenly Sharon's phone rang and she leaves.

Kriya: So Swayam when you guys making it official haan.
Swayam: Soon. You know ab jab uske sath time spend karta hu toh samajh aa raha hai ho much I missed all this.
Kriya with a smile: I'm really very happy for you guys.

Soon Sharon came and said: Let's leaves now come I'll drop you both.
Swayam: Nahi tum dono jao mujhe kuch kam hai.

After that KriSha sat in the car and leaves from there. On the way to Kriya's guest room KriSha were having a small conversation.

Kriya: Well Sharon I know it was your decision to take it slow but still I wanna ask when you and Swayam making it official.
Sharon: I don't know yaar kyuki iss baat ka faisla toh sirf Swayam he karega because I want his to be conformed about his feelings I don't want him to doubt his decision of giving me a second chance.
Kriya: - I'm sure Swayam will never doubt his decision of trusting you.
Sharon: Let's just hope.
Kriya: Par Sharon tumhe toh kuch socha he hoga na k Swayam kaise aapni feeling confess karega koi romantic date or something else.

Sharon: No I don't want him to do all this I just want him to be honest with his feeling. I know currently we all are tensed due to this finals that's why I just want that it should be simple only. Aur rahe baat date ki toh vo toh compitition jeetne k baad chale jayenge.
Kriya: I don't believe this Sharon yeh tum he ho na tum aur itni mature baatein kahi m sapna toh nahi dekh rahi.

Sharon eyed at Kriya then both burst out laughing. Soon they reached at the guest room KriSha bid goodbye to each other. Kriya goes inside and Sharon leaves.

As Kriya goes inside she saw Jordan there Jordan look at her and then look away Kriya knew he was upset with her actions so she walk towards him.

Kriya: Look i know you are upset with me because of what I told you few days back. I'm sorry I know you did all that for me but please try to understand things between me and Rey are very much complicated. I know I shouldn't have talk to you like that and I'm really sorry for my behavior.
Jordan: You were right Kriya i have no right to interfere in your life.
Kriya: Hey it's nothing like you are my friend and you have the right to do soo. But please not in this matter please try to understand.
Jordan: Its ok if you don't want me to interfere in that matter I understand there are few things which we don't like to discuss and it's totally ok.

After that both hugged each other. Now finally things were sorted between
all four SwaRon, Kriya and Jordan.

*Few days passed*

D3 gang was rehearsing for the finals. Soon the rehearsal gets over at that time Sharon received a message from Swayam saying.

" Kuch baat karni hai so please wait till everyone leave ☺"

A smile form on Sharon's face and she looked at Swayam. Soon everyone left only SwaRon was there.

Sharon: Haan Swayam bolo kya hua.