Chapter 18

"Incomplete conversation 💟"

Gang reached at Sharon's home and they were discussing on which genre of movie to watch. Girls expect KriSha were saying that they will watch a Romantic movie meanwhile boys expect ReYam were saying that they will watch a action movie. Swayam jumped in to stop this never ending debate.

Swayam: Stop it guys farewell party Kriya ki hai so she will decided which movie we will watch. Bolo Kriya konsi movie dekhni hai. 
Kriya: Horror?

The girls agreed.

Vicky: Horror movie aur vo bhi girls not possible. Daar k mare inki aakhen bhi nahi khulegi movie dekhna toh dur ki baat hai.
Vishakha: Zada mat uddo samjhe na dekhte hai kon kitna darta hai.
Swayam: Kya phir se ladna shuru kar diya movie dekhni hai k nahi.

They start watching movie. Time passed the movie gets over and yet again the girls vs boys started.

Simmi: Toh Vicky ab bolo kon dar raha tha movie dekhte dekhte haan.
Vicky: M koi darte nahi hui samjhi.
Neha: Vo toh dikh he raha tha kiski dar k maar cheek nikal rahe thi.

Sharon: Ofo guys not again haan lunch ka time ho gaya hai so lets eat.

Gang agreed and walk towards the table. KriYansh also stood up and walk towards the table but end up colliding with each other.

Rey: Bohot jaldi hai na jane ki phir chaahe vo New York ho ya dinner table.
Kriya: Aapne kya soch k rakha hai k sidhe muh mujhe se baat karni he nahi hai. Yeh kya jab dekho tane marte rehte ho haan.

Both remember that day before yesterday Rey said this same line and both look at each other.

*Other side*

Gang were sitting at the table and looking at KriYansh arguing with each other.

Nil: Do saal ho gaya but kuch bhi nahi badla aaj bhi yeh dono uthna he ladte hai.
Simmi: Haan aur phele ki tarah aaj bhi ladne k bich me inka hawa hawa look look shuru ho jata hai.

Gang giggles and Sharon said in lower tone only audible to Swayam: Yeh dono kitna bhi mana kar le par sach toh yeh hai they still have feelings for each other.

Even Swayam agreed to that. And after that Sharon called KriYansh and they came back to their sences and sat on the table avoiding each other.

*Time passed*

The gang was enjoying the day to the fullest, but on the other hand KriYansh were busy in pushing there feeling away. In the evening gang were normally chit chatting, at that time Swayam stood up and came in front of everyone to say something.

Swayam: Ok guys I have a surprise for you all.

After that the lights gets off and the projector gets on it was compilation of gang's some cute, sweet and some not so sweet memories of them. The video starts with how initially dazzlers use to do weakling raging, how KriSha use to fight like cats and dogs, how weakling challenge dazzlers and created a history for St. Louis, then how the tables turned and evergreen divided of weakling and dazzling came to an end and then weakling and dazzlers became D3. In this few minutes video the gang relived there whole journey. KriYansh, SwaRon, ViHa also remember how there love story started all six exchanges look.

Gang were feeling so nostalgic seeing that video and said together: Dam those days...

Everyone giggle.