Synopsis

________________*_________________
Mumbai sapno ka sheher aur isi sheher mein dance ko ek nayi uchai tak pauchane ka sapna pura karne aaye 12 dancer, jinme kuch kar dikhane ki himat thi junun tha, jinko kismat ne milaya Mumbai k ek reputed college S.T LOUIS mein. Kismat ne toh inhe ek college mein laa diya par har college ki tarah iss college m bhi groups thay, dazzling which includes every girl's crush Reyansh Singhania, Diva of the college the gorgeous Sharon Rai Prakash, the cool rapper Nilesh, the prank star Vicky and the cutest duo Simmi and Rini. The next group was the weakling sirf naam k but jab dance baat ki ho toh yeh bhi kisi se kam nahi, ok now talking about the members, a Dehradun girl filled with the passion of dance our very own Kriya Ghai, next is Swayam Shekhawat our lover boy, filmly kudi Neha, sweetest boy Amar, tomboy Vishakha and last but not the least a hot-headed but very hard working Bharat. So yaa they were the 12 dancers divided by groups united by dance. Time passed and they had an entry of that one guy jisne unki life badal di, thay toh vo ek student counsellor but un 12 dancers ke liye kisi mentor se kam nahi thay his name was Mr.Malik. He not only makes them realise the true meaning of friendship but also helps them in forming a new group "D3"(Dil Dosti Dance). Not just that he even helped Rey, Swayam and Vicky finding their love. So here starts a beautiful as well as innocent love story of Rey and kriya (KRIYAANSH), Swayam aur Sharon (SWARON) and last but not the least our filmly couple Neha and Vicky (VIHA). For the first time, the D3 gang were performing together in a competition. Sab kuch shanti se chal raha tha but un 12 dancer ko yeh nahi pata tha k  yeh tufan k phele ki shati thi just a day before footloose finals something happened ( I'm saving this story for later so be patient) due to which Kriya had to leave everyone and go, but she performed one last time with the gang at the finals she didn't even wait for the results and she left, she also broke up with Rey by saying that she never loved him and only used him so that she could achieve her dream of dancing hearing this Rey was shattered. Kriya leave everyone and left for New York. Everyone was shocked after listening to all these it was hard for all of them to digest this fact but eventually, they did accept that, but somehow it was difficult for swayam to accept it she was his best friend and he knew that there is something that they don't know but he didn't tell anyone about this. They won the footloose finals but none of them was happy because of what Kriya did. Days passed and all were trying to move on so as Rey though it was very tough for him but still he was trying his best. And then Taani entered in d3 gang's life she was Swayam's sister and had a huge crush on Rey. Taani used to dress like Kriya just to impress Rey but he uses to get angry on seeing her as all the moments that he shared with kriya refreshed on seeing her like this, but slowly he again fell in love with Taani not because she used to dress like Kriya but because of her bubble nature. Everything just seemed like getting back on track with their love lives and their friendships and dance too. But not for so long just then Swaron break up, Sharon refused to accept their relationship in front of the whole college because of this event Swayam felt that Sharon is not so sure about her felling for him. And after that Taani also realized that she never loved Rey it was just an infatuation and she was in love with her childhood sweetheart Vishesh. Once again Rey was left heartbroken he feel that he won't be able to love anyone again. His friends tried to cheer him up but all goes in vein. Just then Rey's dad gave him an ultimatum "if in next 6 months you will be able to make money out of your dance then only you can persuade it as your career but if not then you have to leave everything and join our family business" this thing bought Rey in his sense and back on track on the other hand taani gets married to his childhood love it was tough for Rey but somehow he managed.
________________*_________________