Chapter 9

"Expect the unexpected🖤"

*Flashback*

Mr Desai: Kriya! Come inside.
Kriya: Sir muje aapse kuch puchna tha.
Mr Desai: Haan pucho kya puchna tha.
Kriya: Sir is it possible to switch my team with Jordan or Emily?
Mr Desai: Well Kriya as you know k 7 din baad elimination round hai so abhi toh nahi ho sakta but if your team that is D3 gang survive the elimination so you can swap with the one who losses the competition.
Kriya: Ok thank you, sir. 

After that Kriya leaves the cabin and the flashback ends here.

*Flashback ends*

Neha and Swayam together: Kyaaa..
Neha: Kriya tum ek baar phir se sab ko chod k jana chahti ho.
Kriya: Neha it is the only solution to this problem.
Swayam: Tumne he kaha tha na Kriya problem se bhagna koi solution nahi hota toh abhi tum yeh kya kar rahi ho.
Kriya: Swayam they guys just hate me m jitna unke samne rahoge problem aur badti rahe gi so it's best k m New York wapas chali jau.
Neha: Kriya tum sab k bareme soch rahi ho aur humara kya haan kya hum tumhare dost nahi hai kya.
Kriya: Ofoo Neha please yeh emotional blackmail toh bilkul bhi nahi haan. Guys please ek baar mere pov se bhi toh dekho m ab aur yeh taunt nahi sun sakti.

Both Neha and Swayam stayed silent they didn't know what to say if they agreed with Kriya she will leave but if they disagree Kriya has to listen to the taunts daily. On another side, Kriya understands that her friends were in a Dilemma.

Kriya: M janti hu tum dono kya soch rahe ho but we have to accept this harsh reality.

Saying that Kriya leave the rehearsal hall,it was her decision to leave India yet again but obviously, it was very tough for her as well. She was thinking about all these when someone pulled her aside and pinned her against the wall Kriya very well knew who was this guy.

No prize for guessing he was none other than our very own Mr Reyansh Singhania.

*Other side*

Vicky entered the rehearsal hall and saw Neha and Swayam standing there he thought of talking to Neha.

Vicky: Neha muje tumse kuch baat karni hai akele m.
Neha: Vicky muje tumse koi baat nahi karni so please leave me alone.

Neha walked out but Vicky held her hand and stop her, Swayam understand they needed to have a one-on-one conversation so he left the room.

As Swayam left Vicky said: Neha ek baar meri baat toh suno.
Neha burst out: Nahi sunni muje tumhari koi bhi baat kya tumne kabhi bhi meri baat suni hai ya mere maan ki baat jane ki koshish ki haan.

*On the other hand*

As Swayam came out of the rehearsal hall he saw Sharon standing there both looked at each other and shared an eye lock. Swayam was the first who looked away and stared walking but Sharon calls him.

Sharon: Swayam ek min muje tumse kuch baat karni hai.
Swayam stayed silent and Sharon continued: Toh kya hum side m chal k baat kar sakte hai.

Swayam just nodded a yes and both came aside to have a conversation.

*Meanwhile*