Chapter-22

*The final showdown*

The D3 gang expect KriYam was at the backstage.

Sharon: Yeh Kriya kaha hai uska phone bhi nahi lag raha hai aaj toh usko yaha hona chahiye tha.
Rey: Exactly aur Swayam bhi pata nahi kaha gayab hai uska bhi phone band aa raha hai.
Simmi comes there: Guys bad news, our lead dancer Zoya is not here yet and she  is not even picking up her calls.
Vicky: Amazing phele Kriya phir Swayam aur ab Zoya yeh ho kya raha hai koi phone kyu nahi utha raha.

Mikhail and Swayam reached the venue, Mikhail takes away Swayam's mobile phone to ensure that he has no way to contact anyone. On the other hand Shivam has also reached the venue after making sure that Kriya is tied well with the chair and leaving no way for her to escape. Shivam hides somewhere in the audience so that any of D3 members saw him. Mikhail and Swayam join the D3 gang at the backstage.

As Swayam entered Neha: Finally you are here kaha thay.
Mikhail cuts Swayam and said: Actually his car broke down and then Mumbai's traffic you know naa.
Bharat: Swayam tujhe pata hai Kriya kaha hai kab se phone lagane ka try kar rahe hai vo kuch response he nahi kar rahi.
Swayam remember Shivam's word and lied: Nahi mujhe Kriya k bareme kuch nahi pata.
Rinni: Zoya bhi nahi aayi hai yeh dono hai kaha yaar(referring to Zoya and Kriya)

Rinni's words made Rey lost in his thoughts "isn't it strange phele dono k dancing patterns same hona aur ab dono gayab hai ho kya raha hai is there actually something or I'm just over thinking " Rey brushes off his thoughts.

Rey: Guys hum ab aur Zoya ka wait nahi kar sakte if she is not coming we need to make some changes for the performance. Aur rahi baat Kriya ki toh im sure she must be on her way.

Saying that Rey, Amar and Vishakha goes to the D3 student and rest other gets back to there respected work expect Sharon who needs to have a word with her boyfriend but Mikhail was not in a mood to leave Swayam even for a second.

Sharon: Mikhail can you please give us a moment I need to talk to Swayam.
Mikhail: Sorry Sharon actually I have some work to discuss with him, you can talk to him after the performance.
Sharon finds his behavior odd: What do you want from Swayam (then to Swayam) kya kam hai isse tumse?
Swayam: Vo Sharon..... Vo....kam.... Hai kuch.

Swayam deliberately talked like this hoping might Sharon could understand his hints but wait did she understand what actually Swayam wanted to speak? Sharon agree with Swayam and left the room Swayam feels like his hopes got crushed.

Time passed the D3 members were busy with there respected work and all this while Swayam was stick with Mikhail which didn't get unnoticed by ShaRey.

Rey: Yeh tumhara boyfriend ko hua kya hai Mikhail k sath itni kyu ghum raha hai jabse aaya hai.
Sharon: I don't know don't ask me.
Rey: Have you notice something off.
Sharon: What?
Rey: There has been a series of weird event in past few days. After Dean fired Kriya we had hardly seen her. Then Zoya joined D3 who has similar dancing patterns like Kriya. Then today both Kriya and Zoya are absent I just don't understand what is going.
Sharon: I agree, remember when you mentioned this earlier in front of Swayam the way he reacted was weird. And even today after you guys left I told Swayam that I want to talk to him but his reply was kinda fishy.
Rey: Something is definitely off we need to talk to Swayam cause Kriya is still  not here and nether she is answering her calls.
Sharon: But Mikhail is not ready to leave him.
Rey: I think Mikhail has something to do with all of this, wait I have a plan.......