Chapter 20

*New dancers=New problem*

The episode starts with Sharon sitting in front of the camera shooting for a media interview.

News reporter: So Sharon this is the 4 time D3 academy has lost a compitition that to in row what's your take on this?
Sharon: Winning or losing is not a very big deal like you guys are making it. Sometimes you win a compitition sometimes learn from your mistakes.
News reporter: Indeed it is a big deal, this the first time NYDA has collaborated with any indian dancers and we can clearly see that you guys are talking this opportunity so lightly. And if such behaviour continues then i doubt they will reconsider there  decision.
Sharon: That's absolutely wrong just because in last few months new dancer are not doing that well you can't say that. D3 academy's students has already proven themselves all over the world so before judging check the facts first.
News reporter: Facts haan ok so Sharon is it true that NYDA's representative Kriya Ghai was very good friends with your gang in past before this collaboration.
Sharon: Yes.
News reporter: One more thing is it true that Kriya Ghai and Reyansh Singhania one of the member of D3 are dating and also  Kriya Ghai insisted Mr Desai to let her take D3 gang's workshops.
Sharon: Ya that's right but, what are you trying to say?
News reporter: Nothing i was just stating the facts.

Then the News reporter turn his face towards the camera and ends the interview. Sharon was very confused with his last line.

*Next day*

It was around 8:00 in the morning D3 gang was in the academy at the meeting hall. Because the same reporter who interviewed Sharon has issued an article in the newspaper which says Kriya is baised towards D3 gang and also accused her for manipulation the results of final round of the compitition (the one NYDA held for opening the academy).

Sharon: Mujhe sach mein nahi pata tha mere ek interview k wajah se aasa kuch hoga im really sorry guys.
Kriya: Sharon please relex its not your fault.
Sharon: Kaise relex karun Dean sir India aa rahe hai parso all because of this news aur unke aane k baad kya hoga vo hum sab jante hai.
Amar: Dar toh mujhe bhi lag raha hai already hum 4 compitition har chuke hai aur uske baad yeh news.
Neha: Pata nahi kya hoga jab dean sir aayenge.
Swayam: Jab yeh academy ka sapna hum sab ka tha toh yeh mushkil bhi hum sab ki hai aur isse face bhi hum sab sath m he karenge.

*One day later*

Dean arrived at Mumbai airport and then D3 gang along with the Dean sir  gathered in the meeting hall.

Dean sir: Four back back defect do you guys have any idea what your carelessness has cost. Because of your carelessness NYDA's reputation is at stake. People out there are raising questions on NYDA now. Who is responsible for all this?
Kriya said before anyone else could say anything: Sir its all my fault as a representative of NYDA the last call is always mine whether it was about which dancer will be a part of the compitition or which dance form will they perform. So its all my fault.

Gang was shocked by Kriya's move and Rey gets angry as everyone planned to stood in this all together but Kriya being Kriya.

Dean sir: Well Ms. Ghai im glad that we are on the same page. I didn't expect such unprofessional behaviour from your side you knew D3 gang before the compitition and you didn't inform us and on the top of that you deliberately took the charge of conducting the workshop of D3 gang this is not right.
Kriya: But sir how does the fact that I knew D3 gang before the compitition and also about the workshop thing make me unprofessional i never mixed my personal and professional life.
Dean sir: If your were professional in true sense na this all would never happen. Anyways NYDA has decided to replace you and you're no longer a part of D3 academy.