Chapter 14

Ignorance 🖤

Soon everyone reached at Sharon's home. And all of them were getting tensed as no one knows anything about Sharon.

Kriya: Guys aasi koi jagah hai jana Sharon jaa sakti hai despite for our homes.
Simmi: Sharon College, rehearsal hall yaa uske favorite sunset point yeh 3 jagah mese kahi pe hogi.
Swayam: Sahi kaha tumne Simmi. Toh ek kam karte hai m, Rey, Kriya aur Vicky rehearsal hall jake dekte hai. Simmi, Rinni, Nil aur Amar tum teeno college m jake dekho. Aur Neha, Vishakha aur Bharat tum logo sunset point pe jake check karo. Aur haan kisi ko bhi Sharon k bareme kuch pata chale toh inform kar dena.

Saying that everyone leave. Neha Vishakha and Bharat and Bharat goes to the sunset point meanwhile Simmi, Rinni and Amar goes to the college to check. Meanwhile Rey, Kriya, Vicky and Swayam leaves for the rehearsal hall.

*Other side*

Sharon was constantly trying to free herself from the rope but she was unsuccessful. Because of this constant trying, Sharon end up having an asthma attack and she started gasping.

*On the other hand*

Kriya, Rey, Vicky and Swayam reached the rehearsal hall. As they reached there Vicky gaze fell on Sharon's car.

Vicky: Guys Sharon ki car yahi hai iska mtlb Sharon bhi yahi kahi hogi.
Rey: Yes you are right sab alag alag direction  m dhundte hai.

Saying that all four of them goes in different different direction. But Sharon was nowhere to be found they all four off them gathered near Sharon car.

Vicky: Puri building M dhund liya par Sharon kahi hai he nahi.
Rey: Shayad Sharon kahi aur ho baki sab ko phone karke pucho toh sahi.

Swayam called Amar and Vicky called Simmi to ask if they find Sharon or not. Meanwhile Kriya's gaze fell towards the basement.

Kriya: Kisi ne basement M check kiya kya.
Rey, Swayam and Vicky: No.
Rey: Par Sharon waha thodi hogi kuch bhi.
Kriya: Ek baar check karne m kya jata hai.

Saying that all four goes towards the basement and started searching for Sharon.

*Other side*

Because of constant trying of Sharon to free herself, her energy was draining out and she was loosing her consciousness.

*On the other hand*

Swayam entered in the store room where Sharon was kept. Sharon heard some voices she knew someone was there she wanted to scream for help but her body was not supporting her. Finally Swayam saw Sharon and seeing her state in that freaked him out he rushed towards Sharon. Sharon realised it was Swayam.

Sharon weakly: Swayam..
Swayam said while freeing Sharon from that ropes: Yes m here only please relex.

Listening that Sharon loose her consciousness completely and seeing that Swayam freaked out even more.

Swayam while trying to wake up Sharon scream: Sharon please aakhen kholo.

Listening that Rey, Kriya and Vicky came and seeing Sharon in that state all three of them were shocked. But right then Kriya gaze fell on an unknown mobile she pick it up. Meanwhile Swayam was constantly trying to wake Sharon up, seeing her in that state not even responding he was even more freaking out.

Rey trying to clam Swayam: Swayam hume Sharon ko hospital le jana hoga.

Listening that Swayam came back to his senses he nodded a yes then pick Sharon in his arms and take her towards the car, Rey and Vicky followed him. But before Kriya could followed them that unknown mobile rang Kriya pick up the call and got shocked listening to that. The phone got cut and she came back to reality she wanted to tell everyone what she heard but right now it was not the time to react on the phone call right now Sharon was more important so she quickly rushed towards the car. And all four of them along with unconscious Sharon rushed towards the nearest hospital.