Chapter-12

Happy New Year🎇

*Next day*

It was new year eve Emily was getting ready for the party but Jordon was lost in his own thoughts, Emily tapped on his shoulder and bring him back to reality.

Emily: What happened why you look so lost.
Jordan: Nothing I was just thinking about Rey and Kriya.
Emily: Rey and Kriya? What do you mean by that?
Jordan: Have you notice Rey and Kriya together, I mean the way they look at each other and there chemistry I think they had something different.
Emily: Dude you are over thinking both of them are just collage friends. Now forgot about all these and get ready fast.

Emily started getting ready but Jordon was still thinking and said to himself: I'm sure it's not friendship it's way more then that.

*Other side*

A farmhouse was beautifully decorated. It was Mr. Desai's farmhouse which was decorated for the party. Slowly slowly people started coming and everyone was just admiring the decoration. As everyone arrived a girl get on the stage with a mic in her hand.

Girl: What's up guyss. (Every one shouted in response) As you all know it's new year eve and from tomorrow there will be a whole new year waiting for you all and as it says it will be a new beginning for everyone. So on that occasion I have a fun game for you all so the spotlight will select a random girl or boy and that particular girl or boy had come on the stage and pick one chit and complete whatever task writing on it. So are you guys ready.

After that the spotlight starts moving and stops at Sharon then she come on the stage and pick one chit and handed it to the host.

Host: Ok so girl you have to say something you want to say for a long time but couldn't gathered courage and yes with or without mention depends on you so all the best.

After that host gave the mic to Sharon and move from there. Sharon took a deep breath and said: So first thing first I won't mention the name so here it goes. Mene past m aasi bohot galti ki hai jisne tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai jo sapne tumne hum dono k liye dekhe thay vo sab mere wajah se tute hai (saying that she looked at Swayam who was already looking at her) m janti hu meri ek sorry se kuch nahi hoga but ek chance se shayad kuch ho jaye and trust me this time it will be different and even much better from what it was.

Host came on the stage while clapping and said: Haye agar koi mujhe itne pyar se bolta na toh m toh paka pighal jati.

Both chuckle then Sharon get off the stage and the spotlight starts yet again and stops at Kriya, she gets on the stage and picks the chit and hand it the host.

Host: Oo that's an easy one so i will say 5 words one by one and the first thing comes on you mind you have say that and yes you have a time limit of 5 seconds.

After that Host starts the game.

Host: Dance
Kriya: My passion.
Host: Music.
Kriya: Mood changer.
Host: Friends
Kriya: Family that we choose
Host: Mobile phone
Kriya: Connect people's
Host: First Love

Kriya just looked at Rey and as the 5 seconds over host said: Oo you lost but nice one haan.

Then Kriya gets off the stage and yet again the spotlight starts and stops at Amar. He came picks a chit handed to the host.

Host: So you have to propose your love to someone special.

Host handed the mic to Amar and she gets off the stage.