Chapter - 16

*Coldness in relations💔*

KriYansh left the rehearsal hall without saying anything SwaRon thought that there plan making KriYansh realise there feeling for each other was working but they wasn't aware of truth. Both Rey and Kriya reached there home and goes straight into there rooms. And sat near the window lost thinking about KriYansh last conversation.

*Other side*

Soon everyone left the rehearsal hall only SwaRon was there. As Rey has already left, Sharon asked Swayam if she can drop him home. He agreed and both left. Sharon was driving the car and Swayam was sitting next to her suddenly she stop the car.

Seeing Sharon actions Swayam asked - Kya hua gadi kyu rok di.

Sharon pointed towards the ice cream shop Swayam did understood what she meant.

Swayam - Sharon it quite cold outside aur aase weather m ice cream khana is not a good idea.
Sharon - Nahi mujhe kuch nahi sune wali m ja rahi hu hum dono k liye ice cream lene.

Saying that Sharon gets down from the car and brought two ice cream. She walk toward the other side where Swayam was sitting and knock on the window and tell him to come out.

Swayam came out and said - Sharon undar car m beth k bhi toh ice cream kha sakte hai na.

Sharon applies the ice cream on Swayam's nose and said - Car m bethe bethe yeh nahi hota naa.

Sharon giggle and Swayam gave her you are so dead wala look and seeing that Sharon runs to save herself and Swayam runs behind her to catch Sharon. Soon Swayam catch Sharon and apply cream on both the cheeks of Sharon. After that Sharon was about to apply the cream on Swayam yet again but Swayam turns Sharon and holds her hand to stop her while Sharon's back facing Swayam's front, between all this there ice cream fell down and both burst out laughing.

*Time pass*

It was mid night 12:00 Kriya entered into Jordan's room along with a cake in her hand and singing a happy birthday song. As Kriya entered the room Jordon was scrolling through his phone seeing her he stood up. As Kriya finished the song they cut the cake and then both of them settle down on the bed.

Jordan - I thought you forget my birthday.
Kriya - Why so?
Jordan - Since the time you came back from the rehearsal hall you were in your room all the time so i thought it might slipped out of your mind
.
Kriya remember what happened in the morning but shrugged off her thoughts.

Kriya - Forget all that you tell me whats your plans for today.
Jordan - Nothing much just going out with my term mates in the evening. Well why don't you join us.
Kriya - No no I don't think so I should join you guys I don't know them properly you guys enjoy.
Jordan - If that's something which is bothering you so we two can go out for lunch what say.
Kriya - Ya we can go out for lunch.
Jordan - Ok but what about timing.
Kriya - My rehearsal will get over by 1 so we can leave after that.
Jordan - Done so we will go after your rehearsal.

*Next day*

D3 gang was rehearsing for the finals. KriYansh were ignoring each other or say they were ignoring there feeling for each other. On the other hand SwaRon was having good times they were enjoying this phase where they guys we're not official yet but just spending time together and understanding each other. Soon the rehearsal gets over some were packing there stuff some where going through there phone. At that time Jordan came there.

Jordan - Hey Kriya are you done can we leave now.
Kriya - Ya ya wait for 5 minutes m coming.

Jordan leaves from there. Neha listen there small conversations and came towards Kriya.