Chapter 1

Time is the best healer 🤞
________________*_________________
Everyone was sitting in the backyard after Taani's marriage get over. Everyone was tired after a long day meanwhile Rey was feeling a bit low as once again he was left heartbroken he feel like he will never be able to trust anyone or fall in love again (but density has some other plans for him or you can say I have some other plans for him 😅...ok sry for that). The whole gang looks at Rey who was lost in his thoughts and tried to cheer him up but all goes in vein as he was in deep thoughts and didn't listen to anything .

Suddenly Vicky slapped Nil's shoulder and winked 😉 everyone noticed that and joined him.

Nil: Vicky tune muje kyu mara (and slapped him back on the shoulder).
Vicky: yaar maar kya raha hai mein toh bas masti kar raha tha (and he again slapped his shoulder), (To Swayam) are Swayam ab tu he ise kuch samjha mene toh bas masti m usko aase mara (and he slapped swayam shoulder).
To which Swayam replied,
Swayam: Yeh tum dono ki ladai m tu muje kyu beechme kyu laa raha hai aur tune muje kyu mara haa (and he slapped back on Vicky's shoulder).

This whole thing brings back Rey coming back to his sense and said,

Rey: Are guys kya bacho ki tarah lad rahe ho, aur kya Swayam tu bhi in dono ko chup karvane ki jaga aur ladne laga
Swayam: Are Rey par tu meri baat sun dekh mene toh bas itna sa kiya (while saying this he intentionally hit his shoulder hard so that he responds to that) aur uthne m yeh muje marne laga.
Rey hit back on Swayam's shoulder and said: Tu muje kyu mar raha hai.

And this goes on from Rey to Sharon to Simmi to vishakha to Bharat to Amar to Rini to Neha and soon all of them started laughing and seeing Rey finally laughing everyone was happy.
Soon Swayam look at his phone and checked the time and said

Swayam (to himself): ohh freak I m late, I need to call her par sab k samne ab kya bolu in sab ko (thinks for a few seconds and said) IDEA....
Swayam(to everyone):Guys bohot late ho gaya hai toh tum log aaj yahi rukh jao kal sab sath mein nikalenge.
Rey: Are you sure kuch problem toh nahi hogi na.
Swayam: Are you mad Or what nahi broo.
Everyone replied: ok then.
Swayam: Thik hai m tumhare sone k liye rooms ready karta hu tab tak tum sab batein karo.

Swayam headed inside the house and called the servent and said,
Swayam: Mere sare friends aaj yahi rukh rahe hai toh unke sone k liye room ready karo jake.
Servent: ok sir.

As the servant leaves swayam called someone.

Tring...... Tring....
Respondent: Hii swayam.
Swayam: Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you....

Meanwhile, Someone overhead Swayam wishing somebody (will call that person mystery guy/girl (mg) for a while) the mystery guy/girl looked at the phone to check the date and started thinking,

Mystery guy/girl (In mind): Aaj toh (hold for a few seconds and then continue) Kriya ka bday hai toh kya swayam Kriya se baat kar raha tha but aasa kaise ho sakta hai it's been 2 years, 2 saal phele Kriya hum sab ko chod k chali gayi thi aur agar Swayam uske touch m hota toh bata toh sahi but yeh zaruri nahi na k vo Kriya hi ho m shayad zada soch rahi/raha hu.

And after this, the mystery guy/girl leaves there and joined back with his/her friends.

*Back to the call conversation
(The respondent was constantly smiling while listening to the birthday wish)
Swayam: Happiest birthday Kriya
Kriya: Thank you so much Swayam.
(Yes it was Kriya Ghai)
Swayam: Your welcome... Aur bato kaisi ho aur aaj ka kuch special plan.
Kriya: Even better now aur rahi baat plans ki toh kuch socha nahi hai abhi. ... Yeh sab chodo tum yeh bato tum kaise ho Taani ki shaddi kaisi rahi sab kaise hai and (hold for a second and continue) Rey kaise hai I mean how he is handling all these..
Swayam: Are saas toh lo ek sath itne question ok so m thik hu aur sab bhi thik hai and Taani ki shaddi bhi aache se ho gayi aur Rey he is fine ha thoda upset hai but with time sab thik ho jaye ga.
Kriya: Yes you are right and as it says time is the best healer hope so sab kuch jaldi se thik ho jaye.
Swayam: I know I know I'm always right.