Chapter 17

If you would like to we could go on a date, I have booked us a table at a nice little Italian restaurant we don't have to go if you don’t feel like it though the choice is yours, so Kitten what do you say?" Getting excited I jump up and say "Are you kidding of course I want to go." Daniel laughs and I kiss him "Excited are we Kitten? Well you have about an hour and a half to get ready, I will put this paperwork away and then get ready myself." I'm not sure what I should wear is it something formal or? So I say "I'm not sure what to wear Daniel." He smiles at me and says what ever you want to wear Kitten you look beautiful always." I smile and reply "Thank you... but I meant as in is it a formal thing or?" He smiles, nods and says "Oh now I understand, well Kitten I will be wearing a black long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans if that helps." He replies. I kiss him and then make my way upstairs to get ready for our date. I pick out my outfit; a burgundy long sleeve dress, gold wedge sandals, a long gold bead and tassel necklace and a gold clutch. I have a quick shower, get dressed, put minimal make up on and tie my hair up high into a ponytail. Once I have finished getting ready I make my way down stairs and find Daniel in the living room with the music channel on, he looks up as I walk in the room and a big wide smile is on his face "You look absolutely perfect Kitten, I really like that colour it suites you." He says. "Thank you baby, you look really hot yourself, danm!" I say laughing. Daniel then kisses me and we walk hand in hand to the car. The Italian restaurant is about an half an hours drive away and we get caught in traffic, "Kitten do you mind calling the restaurant on my phone, it is the last number dialed on the call log. Just confirm we are definitely coming but that we are currently stuck in traffic." He says, I nod while picking up Daniel's phone and call the restaurant after a couple of minutes I put the phone down. "The woman on the phone said it was fine she will keep our table as she knows the roads are very busy tonight, so we don't need to worry." I say smiling he reaches his hand out to mine and holds my hand as we wait in the traffic, the car moving a little forward every so often. "Do you know how happy and proud you have made me today Kitten?" Daniel asks me as he rubs his thumb over my hand, confused I look at him and ask "What do you mean?" He laughs and kisses the back of my hand "Well I am happier every day since you came here Kitten, but you have made me extra happy today because you told your parents that you have a boyfriend. I know we spoke about it and you had said that's what you were going to do but you following through with it means so much more, people often agree to say or do something and half the time they rarely do. This just shows me how much you believe in us Kitten." Daniel says smiling and I can't help but match the big wide smile he has on his face with one of my own because I'm also really happy right now. "I'm really glad your happy because I happen to be very happy too and your the reason for my happiness Daniel, I came here and yes we had a few rocky moments but most of that was due to misunderstanding with a tad of sexual tension." I say seeing Dainel nod towards the end of my sentence and we both laugh and then carry on what I was saying "But honestly, you make me happier with every second we are together and I know that will only continue. I'm really grateful for you arranging this date for us and even though we are stuck in traffic it has only added to my happiness because we have been able to talk like this." His looking at me intensely and I pull him towards me kissing him deeply, that is until a driver behind us sounds their car horn due to line of traffic infront of us having disappeared. Our car is now the only thing that is holding up the line of cars behind us, once we both realise this Daniel and I burst out laughing. As we both sit back into our seats we go back to holding hands and Daniel starts driving again it doesn't take us long to arrive at the restaurant, no more than ten minutes which is good because it's really nice to get out the car once we park up so I can stretch my legs. "Damn my legs are half asleep." I say to Daniel while laughing. "Well Kitten, tell them to wake bloody up I can smell the delicious food already and it's like a magnetic drawing me to it, I may have to just leave you in this car park." Daniel says with a playful grin. "Well I was going to offer to split the bill with you with it being all equal rights and all but now you have done it you can pay the whole bill." I say smirking as he comes around the car and hand in hand we walk towards the restaurant. "Kitten that's perfectly fine, I will be happy to pay the bill as the only thing your getting is a salad and water what with them both being the cheapest thing on the menu." He says laughing his ass off. "Oh that's perfectly fine with me babe." I reply smiling quickly.