Chapter 15

"I had forgot how much of a mess we left the Kitchen in, Kitten." Daniel says grinning, I playfully hit his chest and he just bites his lip and winks at me. "Ok then, right so slight change of plan but nothing major, infact it is easier.  How about while you finish up cleaning I wiĺl see where I can order some food from around here." I say, Daniel nodds and replies "There's actually a really nice sandwich shop near here, they do both hot and cold sandwiches amongst other things. The menu is on the fridge if you fancy that or you could look online." He says. "The sandwhich shop it is then, do you know what is it you want?" I ask. He laughs and says "I could be really corny right now Kitten and say you." I laugh too and reply "I think you just already 'had' me Mr!" I say winking at the end and then start to have a laughing fit again. Then my phone makes a noise notifying me I have a text, looking at my phone I see, it's Jackson.

To: Lauren
From: Jackson
Hey beautiful if I'm interrupting your fuck sesh I'm sorry. Just wanted to tell you that you missed out big time not coming with us, two girls got into a cat fight after finding out they were both dating the same guy. BEST ENTERTAINMENT EVER! xxx

I burst out laughing and Daniel is looking at me like I have grown another head and I pass him my phone so he can read my message. He reads it shaking his head laughing "Well it seems like Jackson knows our relationship quite well Kitten." He says grinning. "Yes well he knows how I have the hots like crazy for a mystery man." Daniel leans forward until our foreheads touching and says "Oh is that right kitten?" I nodd in response and he kisses me, I kiss him back and accept his tongue into my mouth. After kissing for a while Daniel suggests putting a movie on for us and I agree. While his going through the movies I reply to Jackson.

To: Jackson
From: Lauren
Hey lovely, I have no idea what your talking about Mr! and poor girls you men can be arseholes sometimes lol! xxx

"What type of movie do you want to watch Kitten?" Daniel asks. "I'm not sure... How about a romance?" I ask smiling and he nods, kisses my temple and picks the movie Dirty Dancing. "Aww, I love this one." I say. "I can put something else on if you have already seen this Kitten." he replies, one of his arms is wrapped around me and I lace our fingers together. Shaking my head I say "It's fine, I have watched it more than once as I love it."  So we sit there eating and watching the movie, once we finish eating Daniel pulls me onto his lap and wraps both arms around me as we watch the movie. I must of fell asleep for a few minutes and when I wake up I'm moving around on Daniel's lap quite a bit. "Sorry I fell asleep." I say cheeks slightly pink with embarrassment. "It's ok Kitten, I didn't mind that." Then I notice his cock is hard underneath me. I turn towards Daniel so Im straddling him and say "Can I ask, why are you hard Sir?" questioning him with a smirk on my face. "Well Kitten, you ended up falling asleep on me and you were moaning making me have a semi and then to make matters worse you started grinding your ass back against my cock." I start laughing and say "So your saying I was having... a wet dream?" I ask. "Well yes, I would say it was the beginning of a wet dream Kitten." Daniel replies while laughing and then stops and goes on to say "You were moaning Kitten, and your exact words were; Sir please will you fuck me your tongue feels so good but I really need your cock inside me now " I gasp, playfully hit Daniel on his arm and groaning out an "Oh my god..." while covering my face with my hands.This is due to being slightly embarrassed but I'm also laughing at the same time, as I can see the funny side to it. Daniel as always though reassures me by kissing each of my hands and saying "Don't worry Kitten, you don’t have to be embarrassed it happens I've had more than one dream about you." I decide to stop being embarrassed and own this, so I move my hands away from my face then get down on my knees infront of Daniel and teasing and seductively I sigh, bite my lip and then say "Well Sir, since I caused such a BIG problem for you, it's only right that I should help fix it right?" Daniel swallows so hard I see his adams apple bob up and down. "You are full of suprises aren't you Kitten?" I nod while biting my bottom lip then I reach into his trousers and pants take out his rock hard, throbbing cock that has a pool of precum forming at the head. Using just the tip of my tongue to swipe across the head of his cock, I start lapping his precum up. Daniel has his mouth parted slightly as he watches my every movement, his breathing irregular and his hands grip a cushion either side of him on the sofa causing his nuckles to turn white. I stop using my tongue on his cock for a moment and just slowly stroke him up and down while I say "Hmmm! You taste so good Sir, I love the taste of your cock and I will never get enough of it. Please Sir, will you fill my mouth up with your cum?" Daniel groans and says "Your such a bad Kitten, so naughty just the way I like you, I couldn't possibly deny my Kitten some cream now could I?"