Chapter 14

I decide to stop being embarrassed and own this, so I move my hands away from my face then get down on my knees infront of Daniel and teasing and seductively I sigh, bite my lip and then say "Well Sir, since I caused such a BIG problem for you, it's only right that I should help fix it right?" Daniel swallows so hard I see his adams apple bob up and down. "You are full of suprises aren't you Kitten?" I nodd while biting my bottom lip then I reach into his trousers and pants take out his rock hard, throbbing cock that has a pool of precum forming at the head. Using just the tip of my tongue to swipe across the head of his cock, I start lapping his precum up. Daniel has his mouth parted slightly as he watches my every movement, his breathing irregular and his hands grip a cushion either side of him on the sofa causing his nuckles to turn white. I stop using my tongue on his cock for a moment and just slowly stroke him up and down while I say "Hmmm! You taste so good Sir, I love the taste of your cock and I will never get enough of it. Please Sir, will you fill my mouth up with your cum?" Daniel groans and says "Your such a bad Kitten, so naughty just the way I like you. i couldn't possibly deny my Kitten some cream now could I?" I shake my head and say "No Sir." After the words have left my lips I put my mouth over the head of his cock and suck it until I'm deep throating him. Feeling the head of his cock at the back of my throat I look up to Daniel's face, but there he is with his head is resting on the back of the sofa and his groaning, hissing and cursing under his breath. My cheeks are hollow and I start picking up pace of sucking him and also hum around his hard cock. His cock twitches in my mouth and breathlessly with a heavy and grainy voice he says "Oh god Kitten, your mouth is fucking perfecton..."  Biting his lip and taking a breath he says "You want me to fuck your mouth until I give you what you need don't you Kitten? Hmmm...Yeah you fucking do." I take his cock from my mouth for a moment and beg "Please Sir I beg you fuck my mouth for your pleasure and fill it up with all your delicious cum? Please Sir just use me, use my mouth. Daniel smirks and nodds grabbing my hair with one hand and pushes it back down to where it was, I open my mouth and deep throat his cock again hearing Daniel hiss and then groan. He gives me a minute to get used to it then starts fucking my mouth just like I asked him to, I hollow my cheeks again and this time hum around his cock the whole time he slides in and out of my mouth knowing the vibration will help drive his orgasm forward. Daniel picks up speed thrusting in and of my mouth and says "Fuck Kitten...I never want this to end but... I just... Need to fill... that mouth of yours." As Daniel begins shooting rope after rope of his cum in my mouth I start swallowing and he shouts "FUC...KING... DANM IT.... HOLY... MOTHER... OF... GOD!" I swallow every drop of Daniels cum, I even take his cock out of my mouth and use my tongue to lick his cock clean. As he comes down from his high still slightly breathless he says "I think thats the best blow job in the history of time, come hear Kitten." I sit on the sofa by the side of him, lay my head on his chest, his arm goes around me and he says "Give me five and I will return the favour Kitten." Smiling at him I say "No that was all for you, I'm going to phone my Mom and Dad to tell them I qm seeing someone." I say kissing his head and he wishes me luck. I go and sit outside at the table and chairs Daniel has in his garden. I ring my Mom's phone just incase my Dad is in a meeting or something. She answer after a couple of rings "Hey my beautiful baby, how are you? Your Dad is here with me were redecorating his office." I smile "Hello Mom I miss you so much but I'm really having a great time here" I can hear Dad in the background questioning if there is anything wrong. "Listen both of you, I juat wanted to let you two know that I have met someone here, who is now my boyfriend, his the best thing thats happened to me since I knew I had a place at Hardvard. I wanted to let you know as soon as possible because Jackson knows and I didn't want you to hear it from his family, I wanted you to hear it from me. It's going really well, his really great treats me better than any man apart from you Dad. I will tell you more when I know if it's going to work I just want to keep it as between me ane him for the moment." I say waiting to see what there response will be. "Well aren't you a fast worker, I knew you my baby girl would have a lot of admirers over there." My Mom says making me laugh. "Well as long as his treating you the way you should be treated, is good enough for my little girl then I'm happy for you sweetheart. But I do want to know about him if you do think its working out in a couple of months and of course I want to meet my daughters boyfriend ." My Dad says. "Ok deal, anyway enough about me, how are you both?" I ask them. They tell me how they are both fine, Dad's finally let Mom help him decorate his office as it hasn't been updated since my Dad started the company. Mom has been trying to get Dad to update it for years and his finally caved in, I can just imagine my Mom she will definitely be in her element she loves things like redecorating. But I can guarantee she is driving my Dad absolutely crazy because he hates this kind of thing but she will want his input on things. My Mom and I talk for a little bit more, she discuses the ideas she has for Dad's office so far and asks for my opinion on different things. We end up staying on the phone for half an hour longer before we say our goodbyes and we promise to talk again soon.