Chapter 4

Once I have finished getting my night clothes on my phone rings and it's a video call from my friend Jackson, his a couple of years older than me and already attends Harvard I smile his bound to cheer me up. I answer the call Jackson is in the bath with loads of bubbles. Now most people would see this as weird and think there was more between us than just being friends but I have known Jackson for a long time his like my big brother, plus the fact that he is actually gay so I have the wrong parts for him. But we always have a laugh and flirt in a playing way, we use it as a way to tease each other. "Hey my beautiful girl, your finally here can you believe it?" he says. "I know I really can't, and I can not wait to see you tomorrow I have missed you so much it's unreal, be ready for me I'm going to literally jump on you." I say laughing. "Oh don't worry beautiful, I will catch you I've missed your sexy fucking ass like you wouldn't believe." He says and I have a wide smile on my face. "God your making my jaw hurt." I say and he laughs replys with a "Yeah you said that last month to baby girl." He says with that killer grin he has "Oh god, you don't change do you such a bad boy!" I say laughing  "Of course not, I will see your sexy ass tomorrow goodnight beautiful love you." he says and I reply with "Ok babe night love you more." Ending the call I lie back on the bed smiling with my eyes shut, Jackson never fails to cheer me up I have missed him. my eyes shoot open when I hear a clearing of a throat and Daniel standing in the doorway of my bedroom. "I thought you were tired and were going to bed?" he says with the tone he used earlier now I know I haven't done anything wrong now so whats up with him. "Yes I came to my bedroom then recieved a video call and now I'm going to sleep." I say while rolling my eyes. "You shouldn't be on a video call to your boyfriend dressed like that, he could take pictures or anything." he says glaring at me with a pissed off look. "Is that right? Oh yes I forgot I'm such a stupid, clueless little girl aren't I?" I snapped back. "I didn't say that Lauren and you know it, dont you start putting word's into my mouth!" He says raising his voice a bit more. I sarcastically say "Huh! Not nice is it for someone to make assumptions about you or your thoughts is it Daniel? Well you did it to me when you went and assumed Jackson was my boyfriend so it just seems fair to me." He looks at me one eyebrow raised and says "Well I heard some of the things you both were saying so it's pretty obvious he is your boyfriend Lauren." I look at him thinking I don't know why his so bothered then I say "Well not that it is any of your business but no he isn't my boyfriend, Jackson is my best friend plus to be perfectly honest he would prefer to fuck you rather than me!" I shout, he still looks pissed and shouts "Lauren, what the fuck are you even talking about?" I decide to put it in simple terms "His fucking gay you idiot, fucking hell you've been a prick since the middle of dinner! For gods sake Daniel, If you haven't noticed I'm not a little girl anymore!" Before I can blink he walks over to the bed where I am lying down leaning over so his face is above mine and says "Oh I've noticed, even though I have tried everything all fucking day not to notice, to get you out of my fucking head but I couldn't." he says in a whisper. Then his lips are on mine at first I am shocked but then I start to kiss him back but letting him take the lead to dominate my mouth, he bites my bottom lip earning him a moan from me before we both come up for air, breathing heavy. "Fuck Lauren,  I have been wanting to do that all day since I first saw you, I got pissed off at dinner because you said you were an intrusion but your not and then I lost it when I heard you talking to the guy on the phone the way you were, thinking you had a boyfriend and then seeing you looking as fucking sexy as you do. The fact you were on video call to him and he could see you like this then thinking of how else he could of seen you. I got angry because I was jealous, I wanted to be the only man to see you like this or with no clothes at all even but he was your boyfriend not me. I just couldn't bare it, fuck Lauren what are you doing to me?" he asks. "I'm single you idiot and there's no need to think about the way another guy may see me because when I came to your office Daniel you fucking made my knickers wet that's why when I came home it was your name I screamed as my orgasm hit me." Daniel groaned and pushed his hips towards mine and I can feel how hard his cock is. "Fuck Kitten, damn I've tried so hard all day to get you out of my head because your forbidden fruit but you draw me to you it's as though I am addicted to you." Daniel says with his forehead against mine, him calling me Kitten had me bite my bottom lip as it went straight to my clit. Him saying Im forbidden fruit is because of him and my Father being best friends and business partners but he didn't want to say that in this moment. "Then please, please don't resist something we both want Daniel." I reply while grinding my pussy against his hard cock that is currently making a tent out of his trousers.