Chapter 5

His lips smash down onto mine, we start kissing and at the same time stripping each others clothes off. Once we are both naked Daniel pushes my legs open, his two fingers reach my pussy rubbing over my senstive, soaking wet folds this makes him groan "Fuck yes Kitten! look how wet you are for me already hmm! Later I will taste you but I think this needy pussy needs my cock right now Kitten, am I right? " He asks as he rubs circles around my clit and I'm moaning "Please! Please! Please!" while nodding my head. He grins and then reaches into his jeans pocket pulling out a foil packet. He rips the packet open, slides the condom over his hard cock hissing slightly, strokes himself a couple of times and then slides into me, his cock stretching my pussy until he has filled me right to the brim. As I go to moan he swallows it by covering my mouth with his, kissing me and his hips move into the perfect rhythm. I grind against his hips meeting his thrusts and as he starts to fuck me harder he removes his lips from mine, takes one of my nipples in his mouth and starts nibbling on it. This makes me shout "Oh fuck yes please, give it to me harder Sir" This shocks me and Daniel must of noticed the shock on my face and my wide eyes. He looks at me like he wants to completely devour me, he takes my now rock hard nipple in his mouth and sucks it, letting it go with a popping noise. Then I feel his warm breath against my now hard, wet nipple and he whispers "Kitten, hearing you call me Sir is like music to my ears and extra blood flow to my cock." The mixture of his breath on my nipple and his words make me moan and he picks up pace sliding in and out of my pussy and  says "Thats right, let Sir fill your pussy take every inch of my cock, fuck yes!" He then rolls us over so im on top of him and he groans while saying "Ride my cock Kitten, show me how much you want me, show me how perfectly my cock fills you up stretching that tight little pussy for you." Immediately I say "Yes Sir" and holding onto his chest facing him I start slamming up and down on his cock making the craziest noises come from my mouth. He starts slamming his hips up to meet mine. "Oh fuck yes Sir" I'm a moaning, shaking needy mess right now as I ride his big hard cock. The head of his cock hitting my g-spot like a tennis ball hits the wall when someone is playing a game of squash. "Fuck me Sir your gonna make me cum!" I shout out. Daniel slows the pace down and says "No Lauren do not cum. I will tell you when you can cum do you hear me Kitten?" He says. Daniel saying that makes the need to cum stronger and then he starts biting my neck which nearly pushes me over the edge,  I whimper and reply with "Yes... Yes... Sir." Dainel changes our position, as he slides his cock out of my pussy it feels unbelievabley empty and I let out a wine then I start begging "Please Sir, please I need you..." Daniel moves us so I am on the bed lay on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed, and he stands at the edge of the bed and puts my legs so one is over each of his shoulders. "What do you need Kitten, tell me what you need?" he says with a grin on his face. "I need..." I say breathing rapidly, "Please Sir I need your cock..." I moan as he brushes his cock over the folds of my pussy up onto my clit. "Burried deep inside of me..." I say tears filling up my eyes  and I sob "I need to cum Sir please!" in one thrust he fills me completely with his cock pushing forward so I am almost bent in two. Somehow, it feels as though his cock is deeper in this position which I wouldn't of thought possible he pounds away at my needy pussy with his lips on mine his tongue taking over my mouth completely. He pounds my pussy hard and fast then he kisses down to my ear and whispers "Kitten, cum for me."  and hearing him say that was enough to send me crashing over the edge completely letting go as he slides in and out of me, it seems as thought his going faster than the speed of sound. "Yes Sir, oh fuck I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" I moan loudly "Fuck Kitten, your pussy is tightening even more around my cock as you cum." He groans then slowly slides out of me, he slides the condom off his rock hard, purple headed, strained cock and a pearl of cum leaks out as his cock twitches. This makea me lick my lips he strokes his cock a couple of times and notices me licking my lips he grins and asks "Is this want you want Kitten?" looking me right in the eye. I nodd while biting my bottom lip, he groans and says "You want my cock Kitten? Hmmm! tell me where do you want it Kitten?" I grin and say "I want your cock...in my mouth please Sir?" My breathing slowly calming down I get onto my knees infront of him on the floor and look up waiting. "Danm Kitten, just seeing you there like that do you know how sexy you are?" he puts the head of his cock against my lips and taps my lips a couple of times. I open wide and take his cock into my mouth and he says "That's it Kitten take my cock, take it between those sexy fucking lips and deep in your pretty mouth." I moan in approval at his words. Then I deep throat his cock so that the head of his cock is down the back of my throat I hum around his cock as he fucks my mouth, after a few minutes he says "Fuck Kitten, if you don’t want me to cum in your mouth you need to stop sucking my cock..." He says in a strained voice, I just pick up my speed sucking and humming on his cock he gasps and says "Shit Kitten, yes just like that take my load down that hot fucking mouth of yours." I feel the first shot of cum hit my throat as Daniel groans "Oh fuck cuming, fuck Kitten I'm cumming!" I carry on sucking his cock until the shots of cum stop then I take his cock from my mouth holding it in my hand and using my tongue to lick him clean. Every time my tongue touches his cock he jumps and sucks air in through his teeth. "Fuck me kitten that was so fucking good but if you carry on licking my cock like that it's gonna be hard in no time again and we need some sleep." I get up and go to the bathroom to clean up and Daniel says "I'm just gonna go and clean up too" I don't take long and lie on my bed to wait for Daniel to come back but I must of fell asleep because I don't remember anything after that.