Chapter 19

Anthony then leaves us both to it again, I smile at Daniel and say "That was very good of you to say that to him." I give his hand a little squeeze and he smiles and says "Well it's the truth Kitten and unlike a lot of people these days I appreciate it when people are doing a good job. Often people believe that there job is more important than someone elses but it's not true that man's job is just as important as mine but he probably recieves less credit for what he does and far less pay. I know this from personal experience, when I was a teenager I was a waiter at the local restaurant where I lived so I have been in his shoes I know how hard he works." I smile at Daniel in admiration, but that is when Anthony arrives with our food and I don't want him to know we have been talking about him and embarass him. Anthony puts our food down on our table and we thank him again then he makes himself scares but let's us know that we should call him if we need anything. Daniel and I have a lovely meal and our conversation flows the whole time. I love getting to know him more and being able to feeling closer to him as we spend time together, as we have those big important conversations but also those small coversations that some people may deem insignificant but I truly value them all. At the end of the night Daniel pays for our meal as he said he wanted to treat me, I accepted as long as he let me pay next time and he agreed. Daniel also passed an envelope to Anthony with a note in and $260 in cash which is just over £200. In the note Daniel basically wrote what he had said to me a little earlier how Daniel was in his shoes, knows how hard Anthony works, what a brilliant job he does and that he wanted to give him a good tip to show how much he appreciated his impeccable service. I'm even more in awe at how completely amazing the man who is currently driving us home from our date is, I am so proud to call him my boyfriend. Once we arrive home Daniel asks "Im going to have a glass of wine, would you like a drink of anything pet?" I bend over taking my shoes off, turning my head and looking up at him as I do so and reply "Yes please, I will have a glass with you." I reply. "Fuck." I hear him groan. "Do you have to bed over Kitten your ass drives me crazy at the best of times but in that outfit your making me hard for you Kitten." He says biting his bottom lip while completely eating me up with his gaze. Laughing I reply "Well I'm only taking my shoes off, I can't help it if I look good while doing it now can I?" I reply as I stand up straight, grin at him and then walk into the kitchen to get two wine glasses out of the cupboard. I soon feel him behind me kissing my neck, feeling how hard he is against my ass as he says "I'm so damn lucky to have you Kitten." then he goes back to kissing along my neck again. "Hmm is that right?" I whisper putting the wine glasses down and as I do, Daniel spins me around then kisses me deeply. I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck, then after a few minutes I smile against his lips and say "Let's have that glass of wine we spoke about, in comfort in the living room shall we?" I ask. Then I place a peck on his lips before making my way into the living room, leaving Daniel to pour the wine for us both. I go into the living room and sit on the sofa I pick up the remote to the fire and put it on to warm the place up a little then I pick up the TV remote to see what we can watch. Daniel walks in the living room with our glasses of wine and says "Here you are Kitten, your wine as requested." He says as he sits beside me, we each take a sip of our wine and put it on the coffee table infront of us. "Want to snuggle up together Kitten and watch a film?" Daniel asks with his arms open for me and I nod whilst smiling. Then I move closer to him, resting my head on his chest as I snuggle up to him and he wraps his arm around me. I'm feeling warm and comfy as we look for a film to watch "I want to watch a horror film Daniel, is that ok with you?" He nods and says "Fine by me Kitten, I enjoy a good horror." So I pick the first horror movie that comes up in the category 'Currently being watched' and the first film is called 'IT' so I press play. "I haven't heard of this one before have you?" I ask Daniel. "Well it is quite new Kitten, I think it is about six months old. I had seen it advertised and thought it looked good but haven't got around to watching it until now Kitten." Daniel replies. We settle down to watch the movie and Daniel being the perfect boyfriend, held me that little bit more tighter when I would jump at some of the scary parts as a way of comforting me. While watching the film I must of fallen asleep because I wake slightly to Daniel carrying me and he whispers "Shhh! Kitten go back to sleep." That is the last thing I remember before I let exhaustion completely take over me and succumb to a deep sleep.