Chapter 20

The next thing I know I woke up in Daniel's arms, we were in bed and it was morning. Daniel must of carried me to bed which made me smile at how sweet that was and for him to not even wake me up. I snuggle up closer to Daniel my head already on his chest I bring my hand up to lay over his heart, feeling every beat and in that moment It's like both our hearts pick up the pace of their beats and match one another's perfectly making my smile widen and a warm feeling to flow through my body. I kiss Daniel's pec nearest to me and his eyes open, instantly looking at me with a dashing smile that makes me get butterflies in my stomach. "Morning Kitten." Daniel says as he tightens his hold on me. "Morning, sorry I fell asleep last night and thank you for bringing me to bed it was lovely of you. You should of just told me to get my lazy ass up though." I replied slightly embarrassed that I even fell asleep let alone the fact that I had to be carried to bed. "You are anything but lazy kitten, it was a long night I was quite tired myself crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow." Daniel said and then he kissed the top of my head. "I was thinking what do you think about us having a day out somewhere soon Kitten, I thought it would be something nice for us to do we could look into it and make sure it's something we would both enjoy?" Daniel asks. "Sounds great to me." I say as I kiss arcross his jawline. "But we will have to continue this discussion at lunch or after work because we need to get ready." I say as I make my way on top of him, straddling him. Daniel's morning wood makes itself known as it rubs against my clit as I sit on him causing Daniel to grab my hips and hum, while a moan slips from my mouth. "Oh, do you like my hard cock rubbing against that sweet little wet pussy Kitten?" Daniel asks huskily. "Yes Sir, do you think we could delay the shower a little please Sir?" I beg Daniel. "Why's that Kitten,  is there something you need?" Daniel asks while rubbing his cock faster against my clit making me moan again. "Yes Sir... I need you Sir.... I need you to fuck me please Sir?." I reply begging him again. As soon as I finish the sentace Daniel holds onto my ass as he gets out of bed, stands, carrying me as he walks and says. "Let's brush our teeth then I will burry my cock deep inside that needy pussy of yours against the sink." Daniel says as he walks us to the bathroom, he sits me on the edge of worktop at the side of the sink, then hands me my toothbrush. We brush our teeth and it seems like Daniel wants to tease me as I finished my teeth but he is taking longer than usual. So I grab my hair brush tying my hair back and Daniel's attention is on me as I do so, once I have done a high ponytail I hold my ponytail and let the hair wrap around my hand as I look Daniel in the eye, his just rinsed his mouth but his eyes remain on me. So I pull on my hair slightly as I moan then bite my bottom lip, Daniel moves right infront of me roughly parting my legs as his mouth slams against mine as he kisses me hard for a few seconds breaking the kiss so his lips are centimeters apart he begins to speak against them. "Are you trying to tease me Kitten?" He asks then bites my bottom lip causing me to gasp. "No... No Sir... Of course not I just wanted to show you that I have put my hair up for you Sir."  He hums in reply to me then says "Wait right their Kitten." He says, then walks back into the bedroom but is back in a matter of seconds with a pair of my tights in his hand. "Let's make things a little more interesting shall we Kitten? Put your hands together and form fists." Daniel says grinning, he then wraps my tights around my wrists and ties a knot in them securing my hands together. "That's it Kitten, now rest your elbows on the sink and push that delicious ass of yours out for me." Daniel asks as he runs his hand down the curve of my back. "Yes... Sir." I reply breathlessly as my heart pounds against my chest like it will burst right out at any moment due to the excitement of what may happen next. I look up at the mirror and see my reflection, my cheeks are tinted slightly crimson, my chest is moving rapidly, my eyes are filled with need and my tongue keeps popping out of my mouth to moisten my drying lips. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel a slight sting to my left ass cheek which in turn sends a pulsing sensation right to my pussy causing a moan to fall from my lips. I look at Daniel through the mirror standing just behind me with a smirk on his face. "You were in a world of your own then Kitten, I asked you if you were wet for me, are you wet for me Kitten?" Daniel asks, I take a couple of breaths to calm myself slightly, just so I am able to reply to him. "Yes Sir I'm becoming wetter by the second." He then hits my right ass cheek with his hand causing me to whimper with need for more. "Your such a horny little Kitten for me." Daniel says as he drops to his knees. This leaves me unable to see his face and for a matter of seconds it leaves me wondering what he will do next.