Chapter 9

Daniel and I don't go to sleep until one the following morning and I end up being woke up at six due to a car alarm going off just down the street. While lying there the first thing that comes to mind is last night and how unreal it was, we were having sex for so long and so many different ways it felt damn good but I'm definitely feeling the after effects because my body aches all over and I think my pussy will have a closed sign above it for a few days. We started with Daniel eating my pussy, completely devouring me like he was a starving hungry man having his first meal after months of painful starvation, leaving me a quivering mess. Daniel then fed me his rock hard cock having me deep throat him until he was close to cumming and then he had me ride his cock while he was biting on my nipples making me scream for more. Then my back was against the wall, Daniel holding me up by my ass fucking me so hard I thought I was going to go through it. After that I was on the my ass was on the edge of the bed while Daniel fucked me slow but deep teasing me so much I thought I would go insane. Then he flipped me over on bed so I was on all fours and asked if he could pop my anal cherry and I agreed he prepared me and then claimed my virgin ass fucking it while he finger fucked my pussy, even though there was some pain I got off on the mixture of pain and pleasure. Last but certainly not least he took me into his bathroom and while the bath was running for us he bent me over the sink so I could watch my reactions in the mirror as he filled my ass with his cock again and rubbed my swollen clit. Daniel picked me up afterwards and gently placed my absolutely drained body in the bath, he ran downstairs for a moment to get us a drink, when he came back he got into the bath with me even holding the bottle while I drank some water. We then lay back and relaxed, him against the bath and me lying with my back against his chest. He gently washed me all over before carrying me to the bed, drying me the towel, put one of his t-shirt's on me and lay me in his bed. Daniel then got into his bed behind me so he could spoon me, his arms wrapped snugly around me and we drifted off to sleep in seconds. I had lost count of the amount of orgasms I had, after ten I wasn't able to concentrate on anything never mind counting because I litterly had every ounce of enegry fucked out of me. Daniel might be 40 years old but damn does he have stamina, I assumed I would have more as I'm younger but that's not the case. He has some crazy ass stamina and is extremely good at also very good at holding back his own orgasm when he wants to and even when he does cum he can be rock hard again in no time, it's like his this horny fucking teenager. Thinking of this makes me laugh which disturbs said man from his sluber, his still spooning me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Daniel then starts snuggling up to me so his mouth is right by my ear, I can feel him smile against my ear and his breath as he speaks sends a shiver all over my body then he says "Good morning Kitten, this is exactly how I want to wake up every single morning from now on. With you in my arms it's already a good day, what do you say to staying in hear every night Kitten?" I turn around to face him with a big smile on my face and I say "Morning handsome, surely if I did that you would get bored of it?" he kisses me passionatly taking my breath away and says "That is just impossible, Kitten." He then turns to his bedside table to grab his phone and says "But right now I'm afraid it is 7am Kitten and we need to shower so I am ready to go to work and you are ready to go to Harvard, so how about I use this bathroom and you use the one in your old room to save time then we meet downstairs when we are done? I will probably be the one that is finished first though so my Kitten,  I shall have a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows waiting for you and I will see what I can do for you breakfast wise." He steals another kiss and I reply against his lips "Sounds perfect Daniel." He then kisses my forehead and heads to the bathroom and I grab my phone off the bedside table and head down to my old room so I can use that bathroom. When Daniel called it my old bedroom it made my stomach do somersaults. I put my phone on the bed while I got everything ready that I will need when I come out the shower. I quicky run through in my head to make sure I haven't forgot anything; pink lace matching bra and knickers, black trainer socks, denim shorts, red checked shirt, brown Michael Kors ankle boots, brown River Island bag, silver bird stud earings, silver bangles and silver daisy neckless. While in the shower I think about when I will need to tell my parents about Daniel and I and how they might react, I'm going to have to speak to Daniel about this so we can make sure we both are on the same page with this and when he thinks the best time would be to tell them. After the shower I get ready and go downstairs to where Daniel is in the kitchen a hot chocolate with marshmallows waiting on the breakfast bar and he is just finishing making sausage and egg bagles for our breakfast. "You look stunning as ever kitten, take a seat and we can have breakfast together." I smile take a seat and thank Daniel as he sits beside me with a deep kiss and then whisper "Thank you." As I sit up ready to dig into my breakfast. Daniel lets out a husky laugh and says "Well Kitten, you sure as well know how to make my appetite grow." He says with a wink. I know exactly what his hinting at and I just smile at him because I knew if this carried on we would end up ripping each others clothes off again and although I would never say no to that we need to talk about my when to tell my parents so I start the conversation. "Look Daniel, I know we are so new and everything but things are difficult because of your relationship with my Dad and the fact that I don't want us to be some dirty little secret like we are ashamed of each other. So what I am trying to say is when do you think it would be ok to tell my parents about us? I mean we have both agreed this is more than just a fling right?" I ask picking up my hot chocolate having a drink then putting it back down, Daniel smiles at me, takes one of my hands into his and says "Yes Kitten we are more than just a fling and I also don't want to keep you a secret maybe so we can see how things work and because this is so new you could tell your parents you have met someone but you aren't ready to introduce him to them yet because things are so early on. You wouldn't be lying it's true so what do you thibk think Kitten? That could give us a couple of months to make a go of things and ease your parents into the idea that you are dating someone out here without them around to oversee things. Then after a couple of months we can take it from there and tell your parents the person you are dating is me." Daniel said. "That sounds like a good plan but when we tell them we should tell them together don't you think?" I ask while putting my cup and plate in the sink. Daniel is still finishing his breakfast and smiles saying "Yes Kitten, I wouldn't have it any other way we are in this together I will be by your side." Dainel says making a giant smile appear on my face as he comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on top of my head. He stays there for a while and I love the feeling of being in his arms, having him hold me makes butterflies build in my stomach.