just you

louis' pov

i miss him. i miss my harry.

i miss wrapping him in my arms, no matter the time of day. i miss braiding his curly hair while we watch friends re-runs on the telly. i miss kissing his cheeks, making him blush. i miss his cheeky smirks. i miss his bunny teethed smile. i miss his words and how they make me feel.

but he won't answer me. he won't come home.

i knew i messed up the moment i said the words. i knew it dug deep, i knew it hurt. i knew i shouldn't have said it. i don't know why i did.

i called harry again, just to get a voicemail. zayn, liam; voicemail. my last hope was niall.

i heard the phone ring three times, then a drunk irishman answered the phone.

" 'ello mate. waddup?" "niall, this is serious." "oh. okay."

i heard shuffling on the other line and muffled music.

"a'right lad. what's going on?" "niall, i said some things to harry and he ran out. i need to fix this. have you seen him?" "not sure i have, boyo? what did you say, louis?"

he called me louis. he's gonna kill me.

"promise you won't get mad?" "i can't do that. if it made harry so mad he walked out on you, i'll probably get pissed. what did you say, mate?"

i took a deep breath.

"i told him he needed to learn to fight his own battles. told him we weren't always gonna be there when someone decides to call him mean names," i say, ready for the lecture to begin.

"louis tomlinson! i'm so disappointed in you. you know he doesn't like that. you basically said you weren't always gonna be there when he needs you!" "i know, niall! help me fix this!" "i can't, mate. this is your issue. if he forgives your sorry ass, you've got a keeper." "i know. do you know where he is?" "zayn's house. liam's with them." "thank you, niall. i love you, mate. stay safe." " 'course, mate. love you as well."

i hang up on niall and shove my black vans on my feet. i stand against the wooden door of our home and bang my head against it once. i lift my head of the door and rub my forehead. i grab my keys off the hook and get into the range rover harry and i own.

i drove away from our home, tears spilling through my eyes.

i have to get to harry.

i pull into zayn's driveway, running toward the door. i forcefully knock, sobs shaking my entire body.

this is it. he doesn't want me because i'm an ass.

liam answered the door, gasped, and pulled me into a hug. he rubbed my back and pulled me inside the warm home, sitting down on the couch. i felt so vulnerable, crawling against his side, sobbing into my best mate's chest. liam just continued to rub my back and tell me everything was okay.

finally, i had calmed down and heard harry and zayn upstairs.

"li, please. please let me talk to him. i know you guys hate me, but let talk to him. please." "that's up to harry. i can't force him to talk to you, but c'mon. we'll let them finish talking and we can drink some tea."

i nodded, but suddenly there was booming footsteps coming down the stairs.

"lou," i heard harry yell, jumping in my arms as i stood up to follow liam. we crashed down onto the couch, his feet wrapped around my waist. he started softly crying, bringing more tears to my eyes. i began petting his curly hair, pressing light kisses to his temple.

"god, hazza. i'm so sorry. you didn't deserve that. you were having a hard time and i told you to deal with it, even though we're a team. i'm sorry, baby. i'm so, so sorry." "i forgive you, louis. i understand where you were coming-" "no. don't say that. i wasn't coming from anything. i was being inconsiderate and stupid." "it's okay, lou. i still love you."

a tear fell down my face, harry's thumb wiping it away.

"i love you too, gorgeous. so, so much."