management

louis's pov

i'm going to punch something. specifically, someone. and zayn could tell because when i jumped out of my seat to launch myself at my target, he pulled me down, alongside liam. i growled and continued to fight, but my small body quickly gave up against the two.

liam and zayn took their respected spots on my left and sat down. i looked to my right to see eleanor playing with her thumbs and niall, who was consoling a crying harry. eleanor looked at me, apologetically, but i shrugged her off, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

we walked out of the office, being met with paparazzi. i had to walk through the side walk with eleanor to meet our driver, kyle, who would take eleanor to her flat and me, the hotel i was staying at. the rest of the band was staying at a different hotel. y the others were going back to their hotel with eric, their driver.

we finally got to the car and we sat in silence. an eerie one and a thick tension covered the entire car until eleanor cut it.

"louis, please don't hate me, you know it's not my fault." i look at her in surprise and realisation hits me.

"i know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. i have to date you and harry has to date kendall. i get it; it's not your fault, but think of how harry and i feel. we've been in love since 2010 and he wee'd on my shoes. we have broken up now all because of the image of a boyband, and you ended up dragged in it." i finished my speech with tears flowing down my face. eleanor hugged me and she rubbed my back. i flinched, but allowed it after a while.

"alright, eleanor. here's your stop." we pulled apart and she thanked the driver while getting out. sitting back in my seat, my thoughts start drifting to harry. how is my baby? is he okay? taking a bold move after everything, i called him.

it rang around three times, before i heard a sniffle. "hello," he asked, in a raspy voice, possibly from crying. "hey doll, how are you feeling?" "one; don't call me that. two; you know, i'm doing great. Being forced to break up with the love of my life because of my "image". having to watch the man i want to marry walk around and tell another person he loves them because of a company. yeah louis, i'm fan-freaking-tastic, how are you?"

i sighed, knowing he was right. "harry, you can't blame it on me and you know that." he scoffed.

"you're right; i can't. but god, i'm mad. i'm so mad. i want to scream and-and cry and punch something, but i can't. i want you. i want you to myself. i want to be the one you go on vacation with. i want you to hold me at night and sing me to sleep. i want you to love me. i know, you already do, but i want to stay in the same house as you again. i want to stay in the same hotel room where we'd watch a terribly filmed horror movie, then have sorta kinky sex. i miss you, but you're eleanor's now." 

before i could reply and tell him he was wrong, he had hung up. i had tried to text him and call him back, but he blocked my number.

"kyle!" he jumped and turned to look at me. "yes, mr. tomlinson?" "pull over." he nodded and did as i said. once he pulled over, i unbuckled and got out of the backseat of the car and walked to the passenger side, getting in.

"i know you aren't supposed to do this, especially under these conditions, but can you please take me to the hotel harry is staying in. that, and tell me the room number." he looked hesitant, then considerate, then finally making his decision.

"mr. tomlinson, you know i can't do that." "you're right, but let's look at it this way. you're married, correct?" He nodded, confirming my question. "perfect. imagine this situation with her. you and your wife are having to get a divorce because of a social media reputation. your wife is terribly sad and you just want to make things right, and just love her. would you?" he nodded once again. "then help me."

he got on his phone and texted paul, getting the room number and hotel address. he put it into google maps and started driving again.

"can i have the room number," i asked, after 30 minutes of driving, finally arriving at the hotel. "room 459, fourth floor." "thank you so much, kyle. thank you for not hating me." he smiled, and pointed to the door of the hotel. "go get your man." i smiled and nodded, grabbing my bags from the back of the car, running to the hotel and walking in.

i go straight to the elevator, not even noticing i'm crying until i ran into zayn, him knocking me over in the process of the hit. "woah, mate. you okay?" i nodded, not being able to talk. "harry needs to-" "he needs to see me, i know. i'm not supposed to be in this hotel. i have to go make things right." he smiled and reached his hand out to me, allowing me to grab it and let him pull me up off the floor. he picked up my bag and handed it to me, hugging me. "good luck."

i reach the elevator and take it up to the fourth floor. my leg bouncing in my lack of ADHD medicine and anxiousness. i hear the ding of the elevator and know it's telling me to get off. the doors open and i step out into the hallway, getting met with an elderly couple, smiling at me. i smile back, then go find the room harry's  in.

after a long time of walking, going around twice, i finally found him. i could hear sniffles and miall's voice come through the door. jealousy floods through my body like a wildfire, but i swallow it and knock. after a few minutes of them discussing, someone comes to the door.

"ye-louis," niall asked, surprised, as he opens the door. he walks out and allows me to step in. "i got it from here." he nodded, walking down the hallway, to his own room i would assume.

"harr-," i couldn't finish what i was going to say because harry wrapped his body around me, squeezing me tightly. i smiled into the hug, and hugged him back with enough force.

"i lied earlier. i don't want you. i need you. all the time. i need you to hold me, to love me. i need you to sing me to sleep when i can't. i need you to kiss me with passion. i need you to make love to me for no apparent reason. i need you to make me feel better on a bad day. i need you, louis william tomlinson. i need you, and only you." he pulled away from our hug and put his ring-clad hands on my face, thumbs stroking my cheeks.

"baby..." "dont say anything, just kiss me. love me. please," he begged while whispering. i smiled and lightly pushed him against the wall, kissing him teasingly slow. he rolled his eyes, but kissed back anyway.

after intimate events, we ended up cuddling, harry on my side, his head on my chest. i leaned down and kissed his forehead, letting him know i love him. again.