moving in?

harry's pov

quarantine hadn't been the best at the moment. i ended up going back to london, which was exciting since i could see my boobear again. he told me he would pick me up from the airport, and no matter how much i resisted, he flashed me his big cerulean puppy dog eyes and i gave up.

so here i am at heathrow airport, looking completely stupid and alone, waiting and slightly praying that louis wouldn't forget me here and leave me stranded.

after an hour, the original mr. tomlinson decided to show up, then jump on me, hugging me tight and close. "baby, someone's gonna see." "i don't care anymore. i've listened to fine line alone and i think we need to talk." i chuckled and nodded, hugging him back, pressing light and small open-mouth kisses onto his tan neck. he giggled and asked me to put him down. i sighed in protest, but reluctantly obeyed and set his feet on the ground, but not without kissing his forehead.

we grabbed hands and laced our fingers together. he walked us out to his jeep and we got in.

louis put the car in drive, while i turned the radio on. he must've had his bluetooth hooked up to his phone still as sunflower vol. 6 started playing immediately after i turned the radio on. i smirked at him and he flipped me off. "shut up. i wanted to see how sad the album was. for the fifth time," he murmured, making me giggle.

"okay, boo. did you like the album?" he laughed at my question. "baby, i will always like your music." i smiled at him and he smiled back, placing his hand on my thigh.

after an hour drive of listening to each other's music, we finally arrived at louis's house. before we got out of the car, i grabbed his hand and he looked at me, concerned. "what's wrong, baby boy?" "eleanor isn't here, right?" "harold, you already know i married you. if we could move here together, we would, but we can't. and i'm sorry. i'm so, so sorry."

i nodded, grabbing my bag out of the back of the jeep. after getting it and putting it on the ground, louis came to my side and he grabbed my bag, taking me inside. walking up to his front door, he unlocked and opened the door.

multiple times i asked louis to give my bag to me, but he refused. i rolled my eyes playfully and allowed him to carry it.

louis and i step inside his house and he sat my luggage by the door, pulling me inside with him. "babe, i've been here before, there's no need to give me a tour." he laughed and nodded. "are you staying in my room with me or are you more comfortable staying in the guest bedroom?" "do you mind if i stay with you?" " 'course not, sweet pea. i've missed you, i need you in my arms for a while, especially if you're staying here all of quarantine." i nodded and blushed, while he just chuckled and kissed my crimson cheek.

"let's go ahead and get some comfy clothes on and we'll take a small nap, but i do have a question." i nodded, grabbing my luggage and taking it into his room. we got changed and laid down.

"boobear?" "yeah, baby?" "what question did you want to ask me," I asked, half asleep. "will you move in with me? i understand if you don't want to, but i miss you so much. i want my husband back in my arms. it isn't fair to either of us to be married and not live together. please, just think ab-" "yes." "okay, i underst- wait what? you wanna move in?" "of course, sweetheart. let's be happy. again." he smiled at me, kissing me gently. i smiled into the kiss, then pulled away.

"perfect! now, get your pretty little bum into this bed and under these covers and cuddle with me."