pregnancy?

disclaimer: not a mpreg!!
louis's pov

i walk home with grocery bags in my hand, per request of my stomach and harry. i walk through the door and see harry on the couch. he comes up to me and kisses my cheek, whilst taking bags out of my hands. he sets them on our kitchen island and turns and faces me.

"thanks for going shopping, boobear." "anytime, babydoll. oh! also, i have a watermelon for the cookout with our families, but i can't carry it. do you mind grabbing it out of the back seat, love?" "not at all, babe. i'll be back in a second, you go put on comfier clothes and come back and snuggle." "alright baby, please don't drop it." he looked at me with an offended look as i laughed and kissed his cheek, walking upstairs to change.

after fifteen minutes of showering and changing, i start to walk back downstairs, but i hear harry cooing at something. knowing harry, he brought in another stray cat or dog that we'll have to take to the vets and then later give away, however that wasn't the case this time.

i walk downstairs to see my husband with a watermelon shoved up his shirt, rubbing and cooing at the bump as if it was a real baby. as cute as he looked, i felt bad because i knew all he wanted was to get pregnant and have my baby, but i was stupid, young, and immature so i cheated on him. not mentioning, harry happens to be a man.

"haz, baby, you know you can't ge-" "yes, louis. i know i can't get pregnant. stop reminding me." "oh come on baby, you know i didn't mean it like that." "then how did you mean it? all i want is a baby. our baby." "come on, pet. as much as i want a baby with you, we can't. however, you do realize if we adopt a baby or a few, that's less babies in need. less in need of love." "i know, lou. i guess i'm just jealous briana had your baby before i did." "i know, princess. when it's our time, we'll have a baby of our own."

he dried the few tears that fell from his eyes and tucked his head into the crook of my neck. i sighed into his touch and laid my head on his, smiling contently. i ran my hand up and down his back, my other playing with his hair.

"wanna go cuddle," i ask him, whispering. he nodded, letting go of me and picking me up and throwing me on the couch. i spread my legs to give him access to lay down on top of me, while he got the remote to put netflix on. after he put on his show, he laid down on me, head on my chest, drifting slowly into sleep. i kiss his forehead, following in suit, but not before praying to God that some kind of invention could be made so my baby could have a baby.