spiders

louis's pov

it was 5pm. I am so dead, beat, and exhausted because management wanted me in the studio at 5am. i was supposed to get home by 11 or so, but that didn't happen. it was so bad that i thought i wasn't going to be able to drive home. finally seeing mine and harry's white home with his black range rover in the driveway, i sighed and pulled into my spot in our driveway.

opening the car door, i grabbed all my essentials such as my phone, car keys, house keys, cigarettes, and my wallet. i jump down from my car and head to the house. i open the front door, seeing harry cooking dinner shirtless, dancing like a goof. i pulled my phone and discreetly took a recording, stopping once he went to the cupboard and you couldn't see him any longer.

i slipped out of my vans and walked into the kitchen, going towards harry, him softly humming a song by wallows. i wrap my arms from behind him, pulling him into me. he smiled and turned around in my arms. "hey boobear! where did you go," he asked, pouting slightly. "modest called me into the studio at 5. i was supposed to out by 11, but i can't do anything right," i say, rolling my eyes at the end.

i feel harry tense up, so i hold him tightly against me, kissing his neck gently. "that's not fair, lou. they can't do that!" "hazza, we've been over this many times. i have a contract with them. i'm in their control," i snapped at the younger boy. he tilted his head down to the ground and turned around to finish dinner. "i'm sorry, princess. i didn't mean to snap at you. i'm just tired." he nodded and told me he forgived me. i smiled, still facing his back. i pressed myself against his backside and laid my head on his shoulder, kissing it tenderly.

after a while of being in the kitchen and talking to harry, i walked upstairs to get changed into some joggers and a t-shirt. while i was changing, i could hear harry yell for me. i could hear the horror and panic in his voice. completely forgetting about putting a shirt on, i ran downstairs to the kitchen to make sure he was okay.

i get downstairs and see harry standing on the counter, pointing down. i look where he was pointing and see a spider. i rolled my eyes and cooed at him. he whined at me and told me to kill it. i grabbed a paper towel and picked the spider and let it outside. he jumped down off the counter and hugged me tightly. i heard him taking shallow breaths. knowing what was going to happen, i sat him back down on the counter and ran to the front door where i kept my backpack and grabbed his inhaler from the bottom pocket. i sprinted back to harry in the kitchen and handed his inhaler to him. he took two puffs and pulled me to him, tucking his head in my neck.

all i did was rub my hands up his shirt and ran my hands up and down his back. kinda massaging his back, he looked up and pressed his lips against mine. i smiled into the kiss, after kissing him back. we pulled away and put our foreheads on each other's.

"wanna put this food in the microwave?" "i'd rather eat you instead, but yeah, might as well."