23. My love

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been completely swarmed with school then working till dark. Once I get back into the swing of things I hope to be putting out more chapters <3
———————————————————
ASH POV
——————-
I hold Eiji tightly in my arms and look down to see him smiling up at me and my heart melt.
"You're so cute" I say looking down at him. He blushes in response looking like an adorable little tomato.

"Wha?" He replies looking up at me confused.
"I'm not cute I'm tough! Just like you!" He says with this adorable little puppy face which almost makes me laugh.
"Ya you're tough alright" I say as I chuckle softly and play with his hair.

He pouts softly but I feel him leaning into my hand and lays his head against my chest and starts mumbling about how tough he is. It's so cute how this tiny little puppy of a guy thinks he's so tough.

I smile down at him and see him blush and I give him a confused look.
"Why are u blushing?" I ask looking at him puzzled.
"Can I call you babe?" He asks looking up at me innocently, still blushing softly.

I look at him kind of shocked and I feel myself grow warm as I blush softly.
"Y-yes of course" I respond as I go back to playing with his hair.

He then looks up at me and kisses my cheek and stares at me for a moment.
"I love you, babe." He says as he looks at me, a blushing mess. I turn bright red and stare at him and leans closer to his face
"Do it again."