22. Morning~

*Ash POV*
The next morning I am pulled from my sleep by something poking my face. I open my eyes groggily and looks down to see Eiji, just...poking my face.

"Uh good morning" I say chuckling softly. Once he realized I was awake he seemed to freeze in place.
"Oh...uh...morning Ash" he says as he pulls his hand away looking away embarrassed.
"Why were you poking me?" I asked laughing slightly.
"Oh...um...your cheeks...their soft..." he said as I watched a slight blush wash over his cheeks.

He always look a hundred times cuter when he blushes. I gently run the back of my pointer finger across his cheek which only makes the blush intensify. I look up to his hair, it's messy of course, but it looks so fluffy. I gently run my fingers through it, starting from his forehead and dragging it back, moving it out of his face.

He looked so cute, staring up at me with his pink cheeks and his hair pushed back. I leaned down and kisses his forehead softly.
"So cute" I whispered which made his eyes widen slightly, along with the color of his cheeks darkening a shade of red.

"C-cute?...I-I'm not cute! I'm-" he tried to say. I cut him off before he could finish by placing a soft kiss on his lips. His lips were the only ones I've ever loved. The feeling of his against mine...the warm safe sensation it gave me. He was unlike any other.

I felt him kiss back, locking his lips with mine. I decided to pull him closer to me and deepen the kiss. He let out some soft of noise into the kiss out, only out of surprise, but it drove me crazy.

I held his waist holding him close to my body as I felt his arms wrap around the back of my neck. Being held by him made me feel so safe and warm.

I gently ran my tongue across his lower lip, as to ask promission to enter. I felt him part his lip for me and I gently and slowly slid my tongue inside. I felt my tongue run along his as we fought for dominance. Obviously I won.

He pulled away panting looking up at me with these puppy dog looking eyes and I melted. I wrapped him in a hug and just laid there hugging him tightly.