24. A New Tease

ASH POV
Eiji looks at me and blinks then his lips curl up into a smirk.
"No" he said with a smirk as he titled his face up to the ceiling and crosses his arms.
"Wha?" I say as I look at him confused.
"No more kissies...ur teasing me!" He says as he tries to look angry.

"I'm not teasing you! You're just cute! It's a fact!" I exclaim as I shake his arm trying to hold his hand.
"I'm not cute!" He says refusing to look at me.

I decide that if he's going to play this game...then so will I. I then grab him and flip him over so I'm ontop of him and he's staring up at me. He looked at me flustered and shocked as he uncrosses his arms.
"Cheater..." he mumbles as he regains his composure.
"Huh?! I'm not a cheater! I was just using my resources!" I tease as I caress his cheek softly.

A soft blush plasters across his cheeks as he leans into my hand and closes his eyes.
"See! How can u say you're not cute when u react like this!" I exclaim
"Huh?! Like what?" He says as he opens his eyes and furrows his brows in confusion.
"You're all blushy" I say as I kiss his nose.
To that he blushes again and wraps his arms around me and hides into my neck.

I hold him tight and smiles feeling his warm breathe tickle my neck. Just then I feel something wet on my neck, I blink as I hear him giggle.
"Did...you just lick me?" I say as I hold him against my chest.
"Mmmmmm maybe" he says in a sing songy voice.

I laughs softly then a gasp slips out of my mouth as I feel his teeth against my neck, grazing against the skin in a ticklish manner. He giggles again and I tighten my grip on him. Just then he licks my neck again and begins to suck softly on the spot which he just licked. I grip to him tightly as I bury my head into his shoulder.
"That's my job" I mumble softly into him.
"Hm? What do you mean?" He responds moving away from my neck.
"The teasing" I respond flustered.
"Well now you're cute too!" He exclaims as he giggles peeking at my flustered face.