15. Fun

*Smut warning* if you don't wanna read smut then just skip this chapter.

ASH POV
I came down on him and gripped his member and let out a sigh as he felt mine through my boxers.
"H-hey Ash, can I-" I cut him off before he could finish knowing what he was going to ask.
"I was you to touch me, only you." I whispered seductively as I began to give him a handjob.

He pulled down my boxers which made me shudder slightly, but when he paused and kissed me on my cheek I began to relax again. He then proceeded to give me a handjob as well. Soon enough I couldn't hold myself back as I began to make my way down his check leaving kisses leading down to his member. I stopped and began to think. I had done this so many times before in the past, but with Eiji it felt so different.

I grabbed his member and began to lick the lip, the taste of his pre-cum dripping on my tongue. I heard a soft moan slip from Eiji's slightly parted lips.
"Mmmmm Ash." He moaned as he tugged in my hair. Hearing him whimper my name only drove my hunger more as I took him into my mouth all at once. He began to moan louder and pant, losing his breath from the pleasure.

"I love you so much Ash." He whimpered as his grip on my hair tightened. I began to move faster up and down his member till the pleasure built up and he arched his back and released in pleasure into my mouth. I calmly swallowed as he layed in the bed exhausted.

Suddenly he sat up and looked at me with a slutty grin, "now let me do you."
He whispered with a cute little smile.
"I think we should wait for another day." I said as I reached up and brushed his hair back with my fingers. He nodded and immediately curled up into my chest and fell right asleep. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I do him.