6. The Tease

I'm going to try to update more :) thank you for the support, y'all are so sweet. :)
———————————————————
*Time skip to when Ash is released from the hospital*
———-
Ash POV
        I stretched my arms out as I felt the sun beat down on my face, embarrassing the heat. I soaked up as much as I could feeling so free after being confined to such a small room it felt nice to finally get out.

         I looked over to Eiji who was smiling at me softly with those big innocent eyes. I want to kiss him...
I thought to myself. But I couldn't, we were just friends and that's all he saw me as. And I'm fine with that, as long as I get to keep him by my side. Which I know is selfish considering him being by my side has so many potential risks. Just him being here makes me feel...normal.

          We walked through town, looking at all the familiar buildings around us while walking back to our condo.
"It's nice to finally be out of that stinky hospital." Eiji said in his adorable broken English.
"You didn't even have to stay there with me you weirdo." I teased as I elbowed his arm gently. He scowled at me and gave a pouty face and turned away from me.
"I know, but someone had to make sure you didn't kill the nurse when they refused to bring you more pudding." He laughed.
Those stupid nurses and their, "health" rules...stupid.
I looked over at Eiji who was smiling like a child over getting the last word. It was cute. I loved being like this, just the two of us, sun in the sky and carefree spirits. Being around him made me feel like I could do anything, be anyone.
———————————————————

Eiji POV
         I smiled feeling accomplished at silencing Ash, it wasn't very often that I managed to get the last word, it was nice. He looks so calm right now, almost like he has his innocents back. His blonde hair shining in the sun, his jacket flowing with the wind. I could see his green eyes sparkling like jades when the sun hit them perfectly.

        Ash was perfect. Everything about him was so amazing. He's so brave and funny and he cares for me. Even though we're just friends...I want more. I need him.

        After a while we make it back to our condo and Ash heads over to to the fridge. He rummages around for minute with a scowl on his face,
"God, there's no foooddddd, I'm hungryyyyy." He whines.
I chuckle at his childish behavior, which caused him to slam the fringe and march over to me. I stand my ground and look into his eyes as he begins to come closer and tower over me.
"Why didn't you buy food?" He asks demandingly.
"I was with you, at the hospital." I said blankly, trying to look intimidating under his gaze.

        Instead of replying he reaches out and touches my hair. I flinch slightly trying to control my blush. He looks deep into my eyes as he leans closer to my face, his breath lingering on my cheek.
He then whispers, his lips slightly brushing my eyes.
"Let's order some food since your lazy ass didn't go shopping then." He says as he slaps my ass before walking over to the couch and plopping down exhausted.

       He always likes to tease me, but this was so...unexpected. I blushed I touched my face, his soft touch...I needed more.