14. Again...

ASH POV

     The next morning I rolled over to face Eiji. He was sound asleep and I could see his soft face looking so sweet and innocent. I wanted nothing more than to just walk over and kiss him right on his adorable freaking face! My mind gets the best of me and I make my way over towards him and hop in bed. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer against my body.

     I place soft kisses against his neck as I try not to wake him. Suddenly I hear him begin to stir as he turns towards me as he groans and buries his head into my chest. My heart stops momentarily at his adorableness and I can't help but squeeze him softly.
"Mmm Ash." He moans as he clutches my shirt in his sleep. I laugh softly as I begin to run my finger through his silky black hair. I've always loved his hair. Well and his eyes, and nose, mouth, body, voice, basically just everything about him made me melt. Being with him made me forget about my dark past and all of my other worries in the world.

     "Mmm I love You....Ash." He says breaking me out of my thought.
"I love you too." I respond knowing he probably can't even hear me. His eyes flicker open and he wraps his legs against my thighs.
"I want you so bad right now." I whisper into his ear, which makes him giggle.
"I can tell." He says as he pushes his body against me grinding into my lower region. I let out a moan which makes him giggle once again.
"Quit it unless you want me to slam you against this bed and pound you till you scream."
"Mmmhhhmmm I doubt you would ever do something like that to me." He says with a time to where I can practically hear his eyes roll.
"Oh yeah you wanna test that theory." I say with a devilish smirk plastered on my face.
"Oh ya." He says as he feels my hardening region.

     Unable to restrain myself I pull off his shirt then quickly remove my own. I then move on to rip off his pants, my hunger for him growing. Finally we are both in our underwear, where we left off last time. Though this time I knew I was going to make it through. I slowly start to pull his boxers down, which makes him whimper slightly. The tip of his region slowly begins to show and I begin to get even more excited, which he noticed. And now I was ready to make him mine.