12. Breakfast

Ash POV

     The smell of fresh eggs start to fill the air, and after a couple minutes I start to get annoyed by the awkward atmosphere. I stand up from the couch and make my way into the kitchen. Eiji is stirring some eggs inside the pan with his back facing me. I go over and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder, snuggling my face into his neck. I immediately feel him Tense up as he drops the spatula.

      "H-hey! I'm trying to cook!" He whines as he pries at my hands. I tighten my grasp which makes his huff out air at my tight grasp.
"Why are you always so squirmy, just let me hold you." I mumble to him.
"The foods going to burn you idiot." He responds in a tone where a can practically hear his eyes roll.
"To hell with the food." I say, which it quickly countered by my stomach growling.
"Mmhhhmmm, just let me make the food." he says as he pries my hand off his waist. I turn away in defeat as I stomp back over to the couch.

       Breakfast is very awkward, we glance back at each other now and again, but turn back to our food as soon as our eyes meet. Finally, breakfast is over and I can continue to torment him. He gets up with his plate and reaches for mine in attempt to clear the table.
"No..." I grumble as I grab the plates from him and slam them on the table.
"Breakfast is over, so now I want to hold you." He looks at me kind of surprised with his face turning ever so red. I grab his hand and I lead him over to where he's standing directly in front of me.

      His face is flushed as he stands in front of me just fiddling with his hands. I quickly stand up and he looks up at me.
I place my hand on his cheek and rub circles with my thumb across his soft warm cheeks. Unable to control myself I lean down and place a kiss on his soft pink lips. He kisses back immediately and my body is filled with excitement.

       I quickly deepen the kiss even further, my need for him growing stronger as my tongue licks across his lips. They part slightly giving me pro mission to explore further. Our tongues meet and I feel him moan slightly as he tries to close the gap between our bodies. And before long I'm pushing him towards the bedroom.