20. Pleasure

*smut warning*
ASH POV
I gasp as I feel his mouth on the tip of my member. I'm rushed with disgust, but when I look down and see Eiji on his knees in from of me I get butterflies in my stomach. I begin to relax and lay my head on the back of the couch staring down at Eiji who begun to lick my tip.

"You still ok?" He asks which his face plastered in a dark red shade of blush which makes him look irresistible.
"I'm fine don't worry..." I reassure him as I give him a soft smile to let him know he can continue.

     He goes back down and begins to lick from the base of my member to the tip. Soon he began to take my tip into his mouth. Sucking softly on the tip, and swirling around it with his tongue. I gasp at the pleasure to hold back any gross noises.

     He begin to go deeper down taking me almost all the way in and he bobs his head up and down. I pant as I relish in the pleasure. Suddenly I feel a tight feeling in my stomach, becoming grossed out by the thought of cumming to such disgusting actions I pull eiji off and pull him in for a kiss. He hesitates for a moment but kisses me back. I pull him onto my lap and look into his eyes.

     "You ok?" He asks looking worriedly at me.
"Fine...I just....started to feel...dirty." I whisper as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"I'm sorry ash....it's ok I'm here." He wraps me in a hug as he kisses away my tears. I hug him back as I begin to shake and hold onto him as he reassured me that I'm ok.