2. Worry

Eiji POV
I wake up as I feel the plane begin to descend.
I must've really exhausted my self from all that crying to be able to of slept that whole ride.
My eyes feel droopy, and I'm still tired, but I have to keep going I NEED to see Ash! I exit the plane and go through customs.

All the pain front yesterday all starts to come back once I come down from the shock and I clutch my side in pain. I shouldn't have run so much yesterday and risked reopening back open my wound. Luckily I was ok though. Now I just need to find Ash. I walk down the familiar streets and let my mind once again wonder back to Ash...

Even though I was only here two days ago, it feels like ages since I've walked these streets. The city has a whole new feeling without Ash by my side, the atmosphere is lonely and I can see nothing but the looming buildings above making me feel even smaller. The gloomy clouds overhead seem to mimic my feelings as grey clouds move in showing signs of rain. Then someone's voice pills me back to reality.

"Eiji..? Is that you...?"
I look up to see none other than the Chinese boss, Sing.

"Sing!" I yelled barely able to hide my excitement to see a familiar face.
"I thought you went back to Japan." He said with a confused look on his face. My stomach once again drops as I remember why I came back.

"I did but then...Ash....." I said as my lips began to ramble and tears returned to my eyes. I felt myself fall to the ground as my knees gave way.
"Wher-" I began to say before Sing responded
"He's in a hospital not to far away from here, he got out of surgery early this morni-" I sprang back to my feet in a hurry.
"Take me to him." I yelled quickly as I felt a smile creep onto my face. He's alive.

My joy was cut short when Sing began to speak again.
"Eiji... I-I Um, he..." sing stammers around seeming like he was trying to find the words.
"He what sing! Spit it out!" I yelled in a panic, was Ash not ok?!?
"He's.....in a coma." He relied

My heart sank, a coma.... but, there was hope at least he was still alive. I just needed to see him. Everything's going to be ok I told myself as I looked back at Sing.

"Take me to see him." I said in the most commanding voice I could muster.
"Uh I- ya follow me." Sing stammered in response.

Finally we made after what felt like ages we made it to the front of the hospital.
"This is as far as I can go, you have to go the rest by yourself, he's in room 105." I thanked Sing and ran inside full of hope finally knowing I was finally going to see Ash.

Room 105... I found the room I looked in through the window of the door to the room and saw Ash hooked up to a machine. Oh Ash... I thought to myself as I saw him lay there almost lifelessly.

After a bit I finally mustered you the courage to push the door open and walk inside. I pulled a chair over to the side of his bed and sit down.

"Ash." I whispered looking longingly at his face as I move a stray piece of his golden hair back into place. I try to smile slightly as I feel myself breaking on the inside. Looking at his weakened body I begin to feel myself begin to cry once again and I grip the hospital bed sheet in attempt to pull myself together, but it's no use.

I sob as move my hand down to join his. "Ash please wake up." I manage to say between sobs as I lay my head on the side of the bed as I drift off to sleep.