4. Miracles

Ok hello! This is going to be a really short chapter, but I'm really sick rn and just wanted to put an update out.
Eiji POV
His hair is silky smooth. It feels so soft between my fingers. I feel myself blush as I look upon his resting face. It's so quiet, Probably the quietest it's gonna get with Ash. I think to myself as I snicker.

     "What's so funny?" I hear mumbled in a familiar voice.
"Huh?!?" I say in a panic as I look around me to see who was speaking. Just then I see Ash's eyes flutter open. I jump up and stumble back in surprise.
"ASH?!?" I yell pinching my hand to make sure I'm not dreaming again. But, sure enough this is all really happening.

         "Eiji where am I? What happened." He grumbles. He tries to sit up but but the pain from the stab would caused him to lay back down.
"Gah! What the hell." He grumbles angrily.
"Ash calm down, we're in the hospital, you were stabbed in the streets."
"O-oh."

             I guess he finally came to because all of a sudden he flew up to sit and looked at me wide eyed.
"You left for Japan!" He yelled looking at me in bewilderment. He began to glare at me.
"W-w-well y-you see i d-did." I stuttered out. He looked away and smirked,
"So you just missed me so much you couldn't stay away." He teased
"I got home, and this was all over the news, so I rushed back...I was scared I lost you...forever."

         Ash just looked down at my response. He looked kind of sad, and then he Bahamas to cry. I panicked because it was so rare to see him cry, I mean I'd see him sad but drying was unusual. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him squeezing him softly.
"It's ok Ash." I say softly into his ear trying to calm him down. He just squeezed me tightly in response holding tightly onto the back of my shirt while he cried into my shoulder.

         We stayed like that for a while until he calmed down. He just let go of me and slumped back into the hospital bad and began playing with the sheets in embarrassment. Luckily the doctor came in at the perfect time....Or maybe not.